BusTimes Moves To Version 1.18

Kevin Wells

Nov 14, 2021, 4:42:02 PM11/14/21
Hi

My applicaton for displaying UK bus timetables BusTimes has been
upgraded to version 1.18

New in this version is the ability to display a map with the location of
the bus stop on the bus stop and future windows if an application that
can view GPX files has been seen by the filer like RiscOSM, Also the
buses are now grouped by route for better accuracy in London and more
buses can be displayed in the bus stop and future windows.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#BusTimes>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2021/11/14/bustimes-moves-to-version-1-18/>

I have also uploaded a very short YouTube video of it in action:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMHUiEV6rO4>

It requires a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

The data comes from the transport API website:

<https://www.transportapi.com/>

If you find my software useful you can purchase some of my merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money throughmy Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Thanks.

--
Kev Wells