It's almost here - MUG Virtual event - Tomorrow 11am - 4pm Saturday 2nd July 22

MUG

Jul 1, 2022, 4:09:59 AM7/1/22
Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that the MUG virtual event, via Zoom, is on
tomorrow Saturday 2nd July 22 between 11am-4pm.

MUG are proud to announce a full line up of exhibitors who will be doing a
mixture of live in person events through out the day and rolling
presentations as well.

We have AmCog Games,Cloverleaf, Drag‘N Drop, Elesar, RComp, RISC OS
Developments, RISCOSBits, RISC OS Open Ltd, Sine Nomine, Soft Rock
Software, Wi-Fi Sheep, MUG and not to forget the Virtual Kitchen.

For full information on the events through out the day visit our Virtual
rooms information page:

https://www.mug.riscos.org/show2022/Virtual.html

To gain access details to the Zoom event you will either have to:

- Have attended a recent MUG meeting.
- Request details from MUG by 5pm today:
https://www.mug.riscos.org/show2022/Contact.html

- Or visit the event site on the day to get access details:
https://www.mug.riscos.org/show2022/MUGshow.html

We look forward to seeing you at our event — MUG Events team

--
RISC OS Midland User Group
http://www.mug.riscos.org/

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.