TimeZones A New RISC OS Application

Kevin Wells

Nov 28, 2021, 6:40:02 PM11/28/21
Hi

I am pleased to annouce a bramd mew application for RISC OS called
TimeZones.

TimeZones is an application that gives information about various
TimeZones from around the world and gives the time difference between it
and GMT. Also if that time zone is in daylight saving time then it
displays when daylight saving time begins and ends for that time zone.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#TimeZones>

Or:

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2021/11/28/new-application-timezones/>

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

With the data coming from the World Time API site:

<http://worldtimeapi.org/>

I have also uploaded a short YouTube video of it in action:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-IFNagK9kE>

I have plans to improve the menu process in a future release.

If you like or find my applications useful why not buy some of my
merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money to me through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Thanks.

--
Kev Wells