HolyBible; general release of 32-bit upgrade

1 view

ExpLAN Computers Ltd

Aug 26, 2003, 11:52:14 AM8/26/03
HolyBible 2.06 upgrade available for download,
and !InstallHB 1.28, both of which are fully 32-bit complient.

ExpLAN announces the release of HolyBible version 2.06 which superceeds
version 1.99 - the last commercial release to use 26-bit code.

http://www.explan.co.uk/HolyB.html#hbdownload

Version 2.06 contains a new feature enabling it to operate alongside the
!Speak utility published by Jonathan Duddington, but with the proviso
that you wish the computer to speak an English-language version. There
are also a number of minor bug-fixes.

Users with older RO computers using RISC OS 3 or 4 can still upgrade
to v2.06, but will require the newer 32-bit C-library (download linked
from the website). This version of HolyBible has been released on
request for a number of months, and we do not anticipate any fresh
problems from users changing to 32-bit code on older computers.

We have also released a new version of the HolyBible Installer (1.28)
which operates on both 26-bit and 32-bit systems.

Paul Richardson
--
__/_
| / ExpLAN Computers Ltd. +44 (0)1822 613868
|-- Retail Sales, Hardware Design and Software Development
/ in...@explan.co.uk

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net