Re: The APDL PD library now available online

David Holden

Mar 23, 2010, 4:20:09 AM3/23/10

There has recently been a lot of interest and requests for some of the
older P.D. and Freeware programs for RISC OS computers. As the oldest
established RISC OS P.D. library APDL has a massive collection of this
material, much of it not available elsewhere. Although this can still be
obtained very cheaply on CD this isn't always a suitable medium.

We have therefore decided to make almost the entire P.D. library
available from the APDL website. This is done on a disc-by-disc basis
and so reflects the original P.D. library catalogue system.

Not all discs are yet available but we hope to have all the material
described in the catalogues uploaded very soon, so please be patient if
the items you want aren't yet there.

David Holden

--
_ _