TrainTimes Bug Fix

Kevin Wells

Jul 30, 2022, 11:32:00 AM7/30/22
Hi

My UK train time table application TrainTimes has been upgraded to
version 1.19 to fix a little bug.

The bug is that if Nominatim has not been seen by the filer and you
clicked on a wikipedia link on the Extra Info menu then the application
would crash.

This has been fixed in this release.

This is one further issue is that I have a report that on Virtual Acorn
the code I use to see if Nominatim has been seen by the filer is not
working so I need to find a new way of detecting if Nominatim has been
seen by the filer.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#TrainTimes>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2022/07/28/minor-bug-fix-for-traintimes/>

I have also uploaded a short YouTube video explaning this

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNCgux9OXpE>

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work.

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

If you find my software useful why not purchase some of my nerchandise

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Thanks.

--
Kev Wells