Out Now! Drag N Drop 10i5

Drag N Drop Editor

May 4, 2021, 5:59:27 PM5/4/21
Drag 'N Drop is a quarterly magazine in PDF, mainly for users of RISC OS 5
(Armbook, Raspberry Pi etc.) but content will be of interest to all RISC
OS users.

Volume 10 issue 5 is now available to try and buy at www.dragdrop.co.uk.
Drag 'N Drop costs £3.75, or £4.75 with a Zip file of the type-in programs
already typed in.

We review the latest games offering from AMCOG, continue our series of
programming with the Toolbox modules in Basic, plus delve into macros in
the next of our friendly tutorials on using Schema2.

A popular MFD (Multi Functional Device - printer/scanner/copier) is on the
market and can be used with RISC OS, we give it the once over.

If you want to know how to OCR documents using Netsurf then we have just
the article for you.

Attack of the Monotrons is a type-in game demonstrating 3D graphics. We
present a desktop application to calculate those awkward icon flag values
for Wimp programming just by pointing and clicking. Full listing and
commentary.

Remember, if you want to save wear and tear on your fingers you have the
option of buying Drag 'N Drop for just an extra pound with all of the
programs already typed in!

--
---
* RISC OS Awards 2020. We'd be really pleased if you could

Chris Dewhurst, Editor
Drag 'N Drop - the PDF magazine for RISC OS Pi
edi...@dragdrop.co.uk www.dragdrop.co.uk

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net