RISC OS 35th Birthday at ROUGOL, Monday 20th June 2022

ROUGOL

Jun 19, 2022, 6:19:39 AMJun 19
The next meeting of the RISC OS User Group Of London will be:

RISC OS 35th Birthday Celebrations
Presented by Liam Proven + special guests

Monday 20th June 2022, 7:45pm

The Duke of Sussex (upstairs in the Chichester Room from 6.30pm)
23 Baylis Road, London, SE1 7AY
https://rougol.jellybaby.net/venue.html

Also online via Zoom, meeting open from 7.30pm

https://rougol.jellybaby.net/meetings/

This month is the 35th anniversary of the release of the Archimedes, and
hence RISC OS (Arthur), so we will be having a birthday celebration :-)

Our host for the evening will be journalist Liam Proven who will be
chatting with some special guests from the original RISC OS development
team to look back at those exciting times and how things have evolved in
the many years since then.

Directions to the venue by car and public transport are on the website:

https://rougol.jellybaby.net/venue.html

This meeting will also be held online via Zoom (but do come an join us in
the pub if you can!). Please contact us to receive a link to the meeting :

https://rougol.jellybaby.net/contacts/

If you have attended any previous meeting, it's the same link this month.

If you need any further information, please contact us as below.

RISC OS User Group Of London in...@rougol.jellybaby.net
https://rougol.jellybaby.net/ @rougol 07970 211 629

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net