WROCC Meeting - Chris Hall - 2nd Jun

WROCC

May 29, 2021, 10:28:32 AM5/29/21
WAKEFIELD RISC OS COMPUTER CLUB

Chris Hall
----------

Meeting on Wednesday 2nd June at 7.45pm

Chris Hall will be talking about current development work on the Impression
DTP app, followed by his Cat utility -- a brief description of what it does,
how differences between disc contents at different times are shown, and how
to find large files somewhere on the disc. Finally, he will talk about
FamTree, describing its features -- it converts genealogy data into a family
tree graphical display, and supports OLE editing.

This 'virtual' meeting is open to all, and will take place using the Zoom
conferencing service. Zoom invitations will be sent out ahead of the
meeting, but only to those who email info...@wrocc.org.uk to request one.
If you would like to be part of the meeting (and haven't already had an
invite as a member of WROCC), please RSVP -- at the latest by the end of
Tuesday 1st June.

If you haven't used Zoom before, we suggest that before Wednesday you try to
join the Zoom test meeting at https://zoom.us/test on the device that you
intend to use, in order to check that your system works OK. You will not
require a Zoom account to take part.

Past Meetings
-------------

Videos of previous meetings can be found in our links to past meetings at
https://www.wrocc.org.uk/meetings

WROCC Membership
----------------

Annual membership of WROCC is available for those living near and far at
15ukp, but new members receive a 50% discount (ie. 7.50ukp) in their first
year.

Members receive:

* A PDF newsletter with all the latest news and articles.

* Entry to meetings, when we're allowed to meet in person again.

* Access to the WROCC Internet Discussion Forum.

For further information, please email info...@wrocc.org.uk or visit the
Club's website at https://www.wrocc.org.uk/

--
Wakefield RISC OS Computer Club - https://www.wrocc.org.uk

"A friendly face for all things RISC OS in Yorkshire,
the surrounding regions and beyond."

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net