Minor KevNav Update and Future Plans

Kevin Wells

Jun 22, 2022, 3:56:38 PM (7 days ago) Jun 22
Hi

I have fixed a minor bug in my UK route planning application KevNav
taking it to version 1.03

The bug fix is if data is over 256 charcters the application would
crash, this has been fixed.

Future plans are:
Pick the colour used for the route in KML files
Perhaps have different colour for different transport types. That may
also include mode of transport in the public transport section.
Use place names as well as postcodes for the route planning.
Set the default values for every option.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#KevNav>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2022/06/21/minor-kevnav-update-and-future-plans-for-it/>

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

With the data coming from the Trasnport API web site:

<https://www.transportapi.com/>

There is a short YouTube video of this:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVDWLrncNU>

If you like my software why not purchase some of my merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

--