Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

[Defsystem] franz manual chapter archived

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Brad Miller

未読、
1994/05/12 14:35:081994/05/12
To:
Franz has contributed their documentation of defsystem, and it is now
available for ftp from the X-FCC header captioned URL.

Now assuming I finally have this bloody script working right, you'll
have seen this message :-), the header really will point to the right
file, and I'm sure someone will tell me if I've screwed up again :-)
:-).

As I previously promised, I will post a summary, comparing it to the
archived ANSI proposal spec (which seems a reasonable baseline to get
these things rolling). Expect something in a couple weeks.

Brad

PS: MCL does not currently have an Apple-supported defsystem. I've
already archived a copy of the documentation for Mark Kantrowitz's
defsystem in defsystem/mkant, there's postscript and textfile (and
the lisp file for that matter :-).

---
Submissions to: lisp-st...@cs.rochester.edu
Metamail (not for publication) to: lisp-standa...@cs.rochester.edu

An archive is maintained on ftp.cs.rochester.edu:/pub/lisp-standards/
also accessible via the ALU home page:
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/users/staff/miller/alu.html
Code submissions to: ftp.cs.rochester.edu:/incoming/

Please read the README files in those directories for directions.

新着メール 0 件