[ANSI] MAKE-PATHNAME Merging

Barry Margolin

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96
In article <1996022222...@artery.cs.rochester.edu>,
Howard R. Stearns <elwo...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>I have an extensive set of questions regarding the ANSI spec.
>Is this the right place?

ANSI has official procedures for submitting correction/clarification
requests to a technical committee. I don't know the details, though.

>Is anyone out there?

X3J13 has been pretty dead since we submitted the spec to ANSI for
publication.
--
Barry Margolin
BBN PlaNET Corporation, Cambridge, MA

An archive is maintained on ftp.cs.rochester.edu:/pub/archives/lisp-standards/
also accessible via the ALU home page:
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/alu.html
Code submissions to: ftp.cs.rochester.edu:/incoming/

Please read the README files in those directories for directions.