Repeated headers in Table 14 [headers]

mjb...@googlemail.com

Mar 11, 2014, 11:17:03 AM3/11/14
In Table 14, in [headers] (section 17.6.1.2) (draft N3797), the
listed twice. Was this intentional? It looks like a typo.

--Michael Bradshaw

--
[ comp.std.c++ is moderated. To submit articles, try posting with your ]
[ newsreader. If that fails, use mailto:std-cpp...@vandevoorde.com ]

Daniel Krügler

Mar 12, 2014, 5:29:12 PM3/12/14
Am 11.03.2014 16:17, schrieb mjb...@googlemail.com:

> In Table 14, in [headers] (section 17.6.1.2) (draft N3797), the
> listed twice.

In the recent working draft N3936 I cannot find any such duplicates.

> Was this intentional? It looks like a typo.

Surely not intentional. In future cases that look like obvious typos,
I recommend to send a short email to the project editor. The email
address can be found in the reply-to field of the first page of the
draft (cxxeditor-at-gmail-dot-com).

HTH & Greetings from Bremen,

Daniel Krügler