ReadSay PROnounce English pronunciation diagnosis

Sep 12, 2004, 1:48:31 AM9/12/04
Is this the first handheld pronunciation diagnosis system?

www.readsay.com/pro.htm

"The ReadSay PROnounce System listens to reading out loud and diagnoses
pronunciation. This can help learn to read and speak English. The
PROnounce System is pocket-sized and includes handwriting recognition,
so you can maximize your time spent learning English."

USD 455.00

Mxsmanic

Sep 12, 2004, 5:35:42 AM9/12/04
J writes:

At that price, it may be more economical (and more effective) to hire a
human being to do the same thing for you.

Sep 12, 2004, 5:26:37 PM9/12/04
Mxsmanic wrote:

> J writes:
>
>> Is this the first handheld pronunciation diagnosis system?
>>
>> www.readsay.com/pro.htm
>>
>> "The ReadSay PROnounce System listens to reading out loud and diagnoses
>> pronunciation. This can help learn to read and speak English. The
>> PROnounce System is pocket-sized and includes handwriting recognition,
>> so you can maximize your time spent learning English."
>>
>> USD 455.00
>
> At that price, it may be more economical (and more effective) to hire a
> human being to do the same thing for you.

For less than two weeks perhaps. ReadSay will be publishing a lengthy
series of phrase library files on which to practice.

-- James Salsman

Sep 15, 2004, 10:56:47 PM9/15/04
>> www.readsay.com/pro.htm
>>
>> "The ReadSay PROnounce System listens to reading out loud and diagnoses
>> pronunciation. This can help learn to read and speak English. The
>> PROnounce System is pocket-sized and includes handwriting recognition,
>> so you can maximize your time spent learning English."
>>
>> USD 455.00
>
> At that price, it may be more economical (and more effective) to hire a
> human being to do the same thing for you.

Okay, $395.

Sep 22, 2004, 6:58:09 PM9/22/04
Now just $360. I love Moore's Law.

--James Salsman