Telex headsets H-851 and H-551

fenceerx

May 11, 2003, 10:47:18 AM5/11/03
Telex headsets H-851 and H-551
Is one better than the other for speech recognition?

Many Thanks,
Fensco

Martin Markoe

May 11, 2003, 12:07:10 PM5/11/03
Fensco wrote:

> Telex headsets H-851 and H-551
> Is one better than the other for speech recognition?

I believe they use the same microphone element. Tested the H851 several
months ago. It was OK but a step below the Andrea ANC and VXI TalkPros in
accuracy and unwanted noise rejection.
Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.eMicrophones.com/index.asp
Read, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy" at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/docDetails.asp?DocumentID=38

fenceerx

May 11, 2003, 2:24:42 PM5/11/03
Thanks and I'll check out the Andrea ANC and VXI TalkPros too.

Fensco

"Martin Markoe" <mar...@emicrophones.com> wrote in message