Sharon Hunnicutt

Don Y

Mar 18, 2015, 4:12:56 PM3/18/15

I'm trying to track down Sharon Hunnicutt to resolve some errors
in one of her early synthesis papers. Does anyone happen to have
current contact information (email, snail mail, phone, street
address, etc.)? Or, confirm she's not yet left the planet??
Her (email) address at KTH Royal Institute of Technology bounces
mail and messages directed to "staff", there, go unanswered (so
much for the idea of scandinavian hospitality -- sigh!)

[Google turns up other locations but I am unsure as to whether
they are referencing the same individual]

Thanks!
--don