ERROR [+5010] InitSource: Cannot open source file sil

Jens Kallup

Nov 14, 2016, 1:19:57 AM11/14/16
Hello,

are steps 9, and 10 need'ed?
before the HRest command on step 9, I get this:

TIA
Jens

HHEd -C ../config -A -D -T 1 -H hmm9/macros -H hmm9/hmmdefs -M hmm10
mktri.hed monophones0

HTK Configuration Parameters[16]
Module/Tool Parameter Value
# NUMCEPS 12
# CEPLIFTER 22
# PREEMCOEF 0.970000
# USEHAMMING TRUE
# WINDOWSIZE 250000.000000
# SAVEWITHCRC TRUE
# SAVECOMPRESSED TRUE
# TARGETRATE 100000
# TARGETFORMAT HTK
# TARGETKIND MFCC_0
# USER MFCC_0
# ESCALE 1.000000
# NUMCHANS 26
# HEADERSIZE 0
# SOURCERATE 625
# SOURCEFORMAT WAVEFORM

ERROR [+5010] InitSource: Cannot open source file sil
ERROR [+7010] LoadHMMSet: Can't find file
ERROR [+2628] Initialise: LoadHMMSet failed
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HHEd

cz27...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2016, 9:02:46 PM11/14/16
Hi Jens,

If you don't want triphone models, then you don't need step 9 & 10.

The error is because there is not sil model in your -H inputs. Actually, can you ensure there're macros and hmmdefs files in hmm9 directory?

Thanks,

Best wishes,
Chao

Jens Kallup

Nov 15, 2016, 11:06:43 AM11/15/16
Am 15.11.2016 um 03:02 schrieb cz27...@gmail.com:
> Hi Jens,
>
> If you don't want triphone models, then you don't need step 9 & 10.
>
> The error is because there is not sil model in your -H inputs. Actually, can you ensure there're macros and hmmdefs files in hmm9 directory?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Best wishes,
> Chao

Hello Chao,

the vFloor files, what have to rename to macros, and the proto files,
which have to rename to hmmdef: hmm_word are exists.
When I start julius, are the mfc or hmm_word files important?

P.S.: The server address is a ipv6 ServerAddress.
It can be, that you have no ipv6 support in your router - or from your
ISP .. ??

Jens