ANN: Galois.Net Hands-on Training

Daniel Perron

Mar 12, 2004, 1:45:00 PM3/12/04
Hello everyone,

I have made available the beta version of Galois.Net for the
past few weeks. The mathematical theory behind
it is too advanced for many developers but I don't
expect this to be a "show stopper". To get around this
difficulty, I would like to provide a limited number of
online hands-on trainings with Galois.Net. First come
first serve.

In a nutshell, Galois.Net is an xml-based specification
language (it has nine Xml tags, five of which are commonly
used). The Environment also has built-in networking facility
that can be used for the training.

If you believe that formal specifications can help your
development efforts and you are willing to take a look
at Galois.Net then send me a message so we can make
an appointment.

dp

ps: Galois.Net can be downloaded at:
http://www.a2ii.com/galois/index.htm
Daniel Perron, Ph.D.
Lead Developer, Galois.Net

Jeff Schwab

Mar 12, 2004, 6:49:13 PM3/12/04

Too bad it only works on .Net. Will you provide a version I can run on
Unix?