Anyone using Larch?

Max H

Aug 12, 2006, 2:15:23 PM8/12/06
Is this a dead newsgroup? I've never seen a posting.

I'm wondering if any of the Larch heavy's monitor this site. Is work
on-going for LCL or LCPP??? What about other interface languages?

Anyone got a clue?

-- Max

Message has been deleted

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

Feb 20, 2009, 8:32:42 PM2/20/09
Max H <em.e...@planetmax.net> writes:

> Is this a dead newsgroup? I've never seen a posting.

Good question. I don't remember seeing one either; I've mostly
got out of the habit of looking at the group.

> I'm wondering if any of the Larch heavy's monitor this site.
> Is work on-going for LCL or LCPP??? What about other interface
> languages?

I spent some time a few years ago looking at Larch; I got the
impression that Larch has had a lot of influence, but that it
doesn't seem to be at the top of many people's research or
development agendas, now. (I'll be happy to learn that that's
not true, and I was just looking in all the wrong places.)

I was interested in Larch mainly for LP, and have found active
groups working on Alloy and ACL2, which seem to be good for
what I want to do; I don't know where one should go for
work in the vein of Larch interface languages.

Good luck!

* http://www.blackmesatech.com
* http://cmsmcq.com/mib
* http://balisage.net