Re: WE WILL PELT YOUR COMPUTER WITH VIRI

2...@spam.la

Jan 14, 2008, 5:17:22 PM1/14/08
miracles that thou doest, except God be
with him."

[197]"The Lord, making manifest his presence, upholdeth them that are his
own portion."

198"And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven."

199Matt. 12:39. "An evil generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no
sign be given to it."

200"And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, why doth this generation
seek after a sign?"

201"Mark 6:5. "And he could there do no mighty work."

202John 4:48. "Except ye see... ye will not believe."

2039. "In signs and lying wonders."

204II Thess. 2:9-11 "After the working of Satan... and with all
deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received
not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God
shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie."

205Deut. 13:3. "for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love
the Lord."

206Matt. 24:25-26. "Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall
say unto you, Behold."

207Is. 5:4. Quis est quod debui ultra facere vineae meae, et non faci ei?
"What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it?"

[208]Gal. 1:8. "But though an angel."

209Ps. 41:4. "Whe

Message has been deleted