Where to Get the HP48 FAQ

Andre Schoorl

Jul 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/1/00

Where to Get the HP48 FAQ
=========================

This document briefly describes where to get the latest version of the
comp.sys.hp48 FAQ. The main site is:

http://www.engr.uvic.ca/~aschoorl/faq/

All formats of the FAQ are available at the above link, including the text,
PostScript, HTML, and SGML versions.

Text Postings
=============

Text only versions of the FAQ will be posted to the newsgroup comp.sys.hp48
and comp.sources.hp48 as needed (usually every two weeks). Also, remember
that all official FAQs (including this one) are mirrored at rtfm.mit.edu.
Specifically, this one is at:

ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-group/comp.sys.hp48/

Furthermore, the text FAQ is posted to comp.answers and news.answers.

I will sign all text versions with PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) using the
following key for authenticity, and provide MD5 Checksums for the remaining
files. You can get a copy of this public key through the URL above.

Type Bits KeyID Created Expires Algorithm Use
sec+ 1024 2CFAA0BB 1997-06-21 ---------- DSS Sign and Encrypt
sub 2048 F940E148 1997-06-21 ---------- Diffie-Hellman
uid Andre P. Schoorl <asch...@engr.uvic.ca>

Alternate Sites
===============

Alternatively, you can download the FAQ at one the following locations:

North America:
--------------

Latest:
http://www.hpcalc.org/docs/faq/

Older:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/hp48g/docs/

Europe:
-------

Latest:
ftp://ftp.stud.fh-heilbronn.de/pub/systems/hp48/incoming/

Older:
ftp://ftp.stud.fh-heilbronn.de/pub/systems/hp48/info/FAQ/

Translations:
-------------

Espanol (Spanish):
http://www.alumnos.utfsm.cl/~aarrieta/hp48.html

Portugues (Portugese):
http://members.tripod.com/~area48/

Contacting Me

I rely on your input in order to keep this FAQ up to date. If you have any
suggestions or updates, feel free to mail them to me. My current address is:

asch...@engr.uvic.ca

If you're using a web enabled news reader, you can click here:

mailto:asch...@engr.uvic.ca

Please do not mail the webmaster at my site, it's not me. Thank you.

--
Andre Schoorl <asch...@engr.uvic.ca> http://www.engr.uvic.ca/~aschoorl/