[REQ] Graphical low-end DOS games

Andreas Koch

Feb 23, 2004, 5:04:30 PM2/23/04
Hi all,

according to google's history, this group seems be to
pretty dead since 1993. I'll try anyways.

I search for free games to port to various 8 bit platforms.
Unfortunately, sources usually found are either multi-meg
modern linux games, or very simple and boring games.

I'm searching for sources to any not action-orientated, graphical
games in the quality and complexity of the successfull ~1990 DOS
games - Rings of medusa, Civilization , Amberstar ...

Any such beast out there ?
--
Andreas
He screamed: THIS IS SIG!