Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Is the MVC pattern OO?

6 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Generic Usenet Account

da leggere,
20 nov 2012, 13:21:3520/11/12
Hello guys,

I have been studying the MVC pattern and to me it seems so non-OO.
Model–View–Controller seems so functional in nature. But then I see
that MVC had its origins in PARC, and was blessed by both Smalltalk
and now Java. I am not sure if this is just my flawed understanding
of MVC, or whether that is really so. Any insight would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Song

markspace

da leggere,
20 nov 2012, 15:51:3720/11/12
On 11/20/2012 10:21 AM, Generic Usenet Account wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I have been studying the MVC pattern and to me it seems so non-OO.
> Model�View�Controller seems so functional in nature. But then I see
> that MVC had its origins in PARC, and was blessed by both Smalltalk
> and now Java. I am not sure if this is just my flawed understanding
> of MVC, or whether that is really so. Any insight would be
> appreciated.

Some insight into why you think it's NOT object oriented would be
appreciated. Can you explain more than a simple paragraph? Do you have
some examples to give us?

0 nuovi messaggi