- Let us SPRITE about it (I) - PlotSprite.arc [0/2]

Daniel Moyne

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
This idea of this topics is to help people to use sprites in application
though examples as there is nothing as so efficient. "Let us SPRITE
about it (I)" proposes a universal routine to plot any sprite in any
mode on screen of any mode. 2 applications "!PlotSpNoP" which means Plot
sprite with no palette and "!PlotSpPal" which means Plot sprite with
palette. These applications are no Wimp applications but are still
working fine as demos. They would very likely require OS 3.00. !RunImage
is written in Basic for obvious reasons. Comments sent through the
programmer topics will be welcome.
--
Daniel Moyne (ARMada French fan Club)
RiscPC ARM 700 8Mo Ram + 2M0 VRam SCSI (Storm 16 Castle Technology)

--
Submissions: comp.binaries.acorn - mailto:c...@bridge.wn.planet.gen.nz
comp.sources.acorn - mailto:c...@bridge.wn.planet.gen.nz