we #offer undetectable #counterfeit money euro,usd GBP CAD,AUD #Email List..... brandonhoman00@gmail.com

brandon...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2017, 11:57:46 AM9/15/17
We #supply perfectly reproduced #counterfeit money with holograms and all security features #available.
Indistinguishable to the eye and to touch.
We offer both #national and international deliveries. All of our #deliveries are safe, #fast and discreet.
All customer delivery information is eliminated after delivery to ensure a fair deal because
Your security is all that matters
Delivery usually takes 2-5 days
-Free shipping
-Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit #pens and machines.
-We have the #best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
-UV: YES
-All security features available
contact #today
#email list....brandonhoman00@gmail.com
#website.....http://moneykings.org/

Mike H

Sep 15, 2017, 6:59:02 PM9/15/17
Doc must be sleeping to not have commented on this. :-)

Are these bills guaranteed to work everywhere?

When posting to comp.software.year-2000 please include a rate, or range of
rates, associated with the money offered. To do otherwise leads many to conclude that you are either trolling for dollars or running a blind ad to determine rates.

docd...@panix.com

Sep 16, 2017, 9:48:41 AM9/16/17
In article <6018c4a9-12d0-4197...@googlegroups.com>,
Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Doc must be sleeping to not have commented on this. :-)
>
>Are these bills guaranteed to work everywhere?

Mr Herlihy, how about 'Please send sample for evaluation. Do you accept
payment in cash?'

DD

Mike H

Sep 16, 2017, 8:36:05 PM9/16/17
As usual I bow to your phrasology, Doc. :-)