Whatsapp+ 1 9516389432 BUY AU GOLD BARS

victoria...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 9:10:31 AM10/22/20

How to use lockdown as an advantage and launch your career... From @hubber...@libertylocalminersltd.com
we trade on CIF,and FOB BASIS
CIF BASIS,NO PAYMENT UPFRONT,PAYMENT AFTER WE DELIVER GOLD TO BUYER REFINERY,BEFORE WE LEAVE WITH THE GOLD BUYER

ISSUE US A BANKING GUARANTEE,AS PROOF HE HAS THE FUNDS TO PAY ONCE WE DELIVER GOLD TO HIS REFINERY AND ASSAY

CONFIRMS,AND FOR CIF QTY ORDER START FROM 250KG AND ABOVE.SBLC,MT760,MT799 BLOCKFUNDS,DLC700.WE TRADE AND WITH TOP

RATED BANK ,BANK OF AMERICA.
we sale gold bars..BUY AU GOLD BARS
hubber...@libertylocalminersltd.com
Commodity : Gold Bars
Purity : 98 % pure, 23 + carats
45000$/kg
Whatsapp+ 1 9516389432

Mike H

Oct 22, 2020, 6:48:29 PM10/22/20
This sounds like something that will result in huge profits - where can I sign up?

It must be tough living with a name "victoria von bowel" @gmail.com

docd...@panix.com

Oct 22, 2020, 6:56:01 PM10/22/20
In article <4a640c50-12dd-4d0d...@googlegroups.com>,
Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 9:10:31 AM UTC-4, victoria...@gmail.com wrote:
>> How to use lockdown as an advantage and launch your career... From

[snip]

>This sounds like something that will result in huge profits - where can
>I sign up?

First, send money. *Then* sign up and reap valuable rewards!

>It must be tough living with a name "victoria von bowel" @gmail.com

Is her boyfriend Xylophone Xander Honsonant?

DD

Mike H

Oct 22, 2020, 7:56:56 PM10/22/20
I miss the times when I could look forward to clever Doc tidbits on an almost daily basis. :-)

docd...@panix.com

Oct 22, 2020, 9:32:38 PM10/22/20
In article <37c99e81-19aa-445c...@googlegroups.com>,
Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 6:56:01 PM UTC-4, docd...@panix.com wrote:
>> In article <4a640c50-12dd-4d0d...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> >This sounds like something that will result in huge profits - where can
>> >I sign up?
>> First, send money. *Then* sign up and reap valuable rewards!
>> >
>> >It must be tough living with a name "victoria von bowel" @gmail.com
>> Is her boyfriend Xylophone Xander Honsonant?
>
>I miss the times when I could look forward to clever Doc tidbits on an
>almost daily basis. :-)

Shucks, t'warn't nothin', Mr Herlihy... you'se jes' easily amused. I hope
all goes well with you, your kith, your kin and your kine.

DD