Why Kari Kauffman Is A Bald Faced Liar

r...@totacc.com

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
Paul Milne commented:<P>
<I>"So, all you lurkers pay attention. The lying pollyannas will stop at
nothing to smear people. They lie with virtual impunity. Like Kari, dechert
and gary milne."</I><P>
Paul, many thanks for your continued efforts in bringing out the facts of
the y2k story. These type of posters offer nothing on either side of the
argument. They are truly the dregs of society.<P>
Ray

*** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ***

fed...@halifax.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99

Recently, the troll, Kari, sent me an e-mail to which I responded. Kari, the
lying troll posted here that I responded to her with an obscene rant. I gave
her my permission to post the e-mail. She refused. Well, here it is. I just
want you to see what a lying troll looks like when caught red-handed in her
lies:

Here is her original post with the URL:

.....In aprivate e-mail, which I will not post here, Paul made it 100% clear
to me that : . . 1) It is TOO LATE to begin to prepare yourself or your
family for Y2K. 2) Unless you have gone all the way in your preperation, ie
ready for YEARS of disruption, forget it cause you're gong to die anyway. .
3) If you have not prepared for all out TEOTWAWKI, Paul belives "you DESERVE
what you get" and what you get, according to Paul, is "to DIE, DIE, DIE!!!"
AS HE WATCHES "ROTFLHAO"

http://x9.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=440196977&search=thread&threaded=1&CONTEXT=9
18354040.241500386&HIT_CONTEXT=918353997.243466299&HIT_NUM=2&hitnum=3

Kari, the lying troll, then, delineates THREE pointds that I allegedly made in
the 'insane tirade". Below is an exact copy of the e-mail that I returned to
her.

========================

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99

The Goobers

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
fed...@halifax.com wrote:

> Recently, the troll, Kari, sent me an e-mail to which I responded. Kari, the
> lying troll posted here that I responded to her with an obscene rant. I gave
> her my permission to post the e-mail. She refused. Well, here it is. I just
> want you to see what a lying troll looks like when caught red-handed in her
> lies:
>
> Here is her original post with the URL:
>
> .....In aprivate e-mail, which I will not post here, Paul made it 100% clear
> to me that : . . 1) It is TOO LATE to begin to prepare yourself or your
> family for Y2K. 2) Unless you have gone all the way in your preperation, ie
> ready for YEARS of disruption, forget it cause you're gong to die anyway. .
> 3) If you have not prepared for all out TEOTWAWKI, Paul belives "you DESERVE
> what you get" and what you get, according to Paul, is "to DIE, DIE, DIE!!!"
> AS HE WATCHES "ROTFLHAO"
>
> http://x9.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=440196977&search=thread&threaded=1&CONTEXT=9
> 18354040.241500386&HIT_CONTEXT=918353997.243466299&HIT_NUM=2&hitnum=3
>
> Kari, the lying troll, then, delineates THREE pointds that I allegedly made in
> the 'insane tirade".

Mr Milne, I must be missing something... I didn't see Ms Kauffman refer
to anything as 'obscene'. If you are willing to misrepresent that which
is readily available in public how are your representations of private
communications to be viewed?

DD

Jim Cobbs

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
fed...@halifax.com wrote:

> Recently, the troll, Kari, sent me an e-mail to which I responded. Kari, the
> lying troll posted here that I responded to her with an obscene rant.
>
> <<snip, Snip>>

> Kari Kaufman is one in a long line of lying trolls. She is a
> pathetic liar.

<snip>

> Now you understand the depths of the lying depravity that trolls like Kari go
> to. She was admonished to go ahead and POST the e-mail. She refused. She has
> been caught in her lies once again.
>
> So, all you lurkers pay attention. The lying pollyannas will stop at nothing
> to smear people. They lie with virtual impunity. Like Kari, dechert and gary
> milne.

Geez, Paul you have GOT to get back on your medication. This level of
reaction is not in any way, shape or form a "normal" response. Get a
grip. If you have sought professional help before, now is the time: a
psychotic break is not a pretty thing.

Kari Kauffman

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Well paul, I'm back. You gave me a bit of a fright which I am sure is
easy to see to anyone that read my last post directed to you. But to
paraphrase The Boss "You may bend me, but try to break me, you'll find
that aint so easy to do".
I have never been in a fight in the 'real' world. Never hit or been hit
in anger. I am new to newsgroup posting, having posted only here and in
one other newsgroup. (Dawson's Creek, a show made for girls like me
:)(yeah, I am blond,wanta make something of it : ) Have lurked here for
months. But unlike you I do not live my life in newsgroups. If you want
to call me a 'newbi' , well, since I'm not even sure that's how to spell
it... In my very first post to CSY2K I called you...well the nicest was
"a bully". Perhaps had I started differently we may have enjoyed a
polite exchange of ideas, agree to disagree and all that rot. But we
shall never know, shall we, and that is my fault. Not yours.
...........................................................................Why
am I back? Because a number of people sent me private emails that
said....Paul is harmless and you can't drive paul crazier then he
already is and paul's not a bad guy, this is just his style and hey,
don't worry we all put our foot in mouth and hang in there and hope to
see you back ect.ect. I believe paul, we both owe those people a big
thank you. They didn't trash you, ( well only 1) and they didn't really
support me except to say ...you have nothing to fear and stick around.
Now I hope and do not think that this sort of generalized quoting is bad
manners. If so...Ha,Ha, I paraphrased, so there
So, is this new and nicer KK? Not a chance BOZO, just a wee bit wiser
and a lot more focused. If I say it, it will because I mean it 100%.
Not because I allowed an infantile over the hill failure
wannabe-heard-so-bad-it-hurts PSYCHOPATH to get under my skin. There I
go again, a misquote. Forgive me paul, the word your OWN MOTHER uses is
PHCHOTIC. Who told me that... YOU DID PAULIE BOY. As in "even my own
mother thinks I'm "PHYCHOTIC". Paul is this why you believe that she
and your siblings deserve to die? I mean, my dear old mum once told me I
needed "a bit more practice on my calculus" and boy, I was miffed for a
good 2 or 3 minutes. Or am I a liar paul, as you have called me so many
times? Try this...go to the N.J. Bergen Record, Sunday, Nov. 1st,
1998, Title is "Some survival outfitters fan the flames of panic." By
Louis Lavell. Direct quote. By paulie boy. ( gee, I hope you really
are harmless or I am in deep )
...........................................................................So
paulie, how are my facts this time. ( we'll all wait while you go change
your soiled shorts )
Now fair is fair, so let's point out some mistakes I made in that post
you reference at the start of this thread.
1) I didn't think you had enough stones ( that is rocks in the head) to
really post it. You proved me wrong, since I had said you would not in
public... boy, my face is red.
2) From a close reading of the text it seems I did a bit of reading
between the lines or in truth...recalling your so oft stated positions
in some 2300 posts to CSY2K. ( this week alone) ( paul this is called
a JOKE, don't quote those figures) Read carefully paul, I DID NOT SAY
AT ANY TIME YOU SAID THOSE 3 POINTS, ( I am typing as slow as I can
so that you can read this at your normal speed ) rather I said "paul
made it 100% clear to me that;...". This paul is called r e a d i
n g , now I know you can read as you have said so many times with
pride " my thousands of hours of reading on Y2K". Oh, you say that was
1 single weather report ....why didn't you say so. You make so much more
sence now.
3) You do say (sic) people that will not listen to you deserve
everything they have coming. Note the lack of quote marks paulie, I
paraphrased you. I am really attempting to be exact here paul, as I know
any slight word, letter, or even a period out of place causes you to
roll up into that fetal position and well, with soiled shorts you could
really make a boo-boo on the floor.
4) The 'if not prepared for TEOTWAWKI" part. I plead your well known and
oft stated public position on the subject.
5) The DIE! DIE! DIE! and ROTFLMAO.....come on, we all know that is a
trademark paul milne exclusive catch phrase.
Last but not least, paul...your "poor aged mother" ...you say "you no
longer give a rat's a##" and "deserve everything that they (your mother
and siblings are the they in this quote) have coming"
Paul, while I do not feel the word " Liar" should have been directed my
way, I can not then refer to you in such a manner. Rather, are we not
just two people in search of the truth, each of us far short of
perfection? One of our few differences is that I, unlike you paul, LOVE
MY MOTHER AND WOULD GLADLY STEP IN FRONT OF A BULLET FOR HER.
Go in peace...(please don't kill me) ...~~~KARI

phinias_...@my-dejanews.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <36BDEE...@ibm.net>,
nos...@ibm.net wrote:

> Geez, Paul you have GOT to get back on your medication. This level of
> reaction is not in any way, shape or form a "normal" response. Get a
> grip. If you have sought professional help before, now is the time: a
> psychotic break is not a pretty thing.

You are entering the Ugly Zone, Kari.

- pHINIAS t. pHOOBAR (distant cousin of Phinias T. Bluster)

phinias_...@my-dejanews.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <36BDEE...@ibm.net>,
nos...@ibm.net wrote:
> fed...@halifax.com wrote:

> Geez, Paul you have GOT to get back on your medication. This level of
> reaction is not in any way, shape or form a "normal" response. Get a
> grip. If you have sought professional help before, now is the time: a
> psychotic break is not a pretty thing.

Previous comment directed toward Kari accidentally. It is actually Jim Cobbs
who is entering the Ugly Zone.

- pHINIAS t. pHOOBAR (distant cousin of Phinias T. Bluster)

Tom Ambrose

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Kari,

I read what you said and what Paul said. Perhaps you should read what I
had to say to Liam yesterday re: Paul; if you do, you'll understand
better why I write what follows.

You sound like someone who has the potential to be a nice person.
Regrettably, the majority of your posts have been snide and manipulative
rather than constructive or even reasoned and on-topic. If you want to
"start over", you can begin by issuing a sincere, complete apology to
Paul and by stopping your trolling. Period.

If it amuses you to yank people's chains, go hassle someone in your
neighborhood and see how much they like it. If you want to kiss-up to
people, spend more time with your husband. If you want to discuss Y2K,
then, great, please stay. Unlike you, Paul has continued to post news
and analysis and has largely remained on-topic despite his style of
doing so. If you want to be a jerkette, I cannot stop you. But, you
reap what you sew.

Your choice.

Tom Ambrose
Proud Member Of The "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice...
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
-Barry Goldwater

fed...@halifax.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <10895-36...@newsd-141.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

Kari...@webtv.net (Kari Kauffman) wrote:
> Well paul, I'm back. You gave me a bit of a fright which I am sure is
> easy to see to anyone that read my last post directed to you. But to
> paraphrase The Boss "You may bend me, but try to break me, you'll find
> that aint so easy to do".
> I have never been in a fight in the 'real' world. Never hit or been hit
> in anger. I am new to newsgroup posting, having posted only here and in
> one other newsgroup.

But not new to lying, we see.

(Dawson's Creek, a show made for girls like me
> :)(yeah, I am blond,wanta make something of it : ) Have lurked here for
> months. But unlike you I do not live my life in newsgroups.

And that is relevant, How?

If you want
> to call me a 'newbi' , well, since I'm not even sure that's how to spell
> it... In my very first post to CSY2K I called you...well the nicest was
> "a bully".

And then you began lying.

Perhaps had I started differently we may have enjoyed a
> polite exchange of ideas, agree to disagree and all that rot. But we
> shall never know, shall we, and that is my fault. Not yours.
> ...........................................................................Why
> am I back? Because a number of people sent me private emails that
> said....Paul is harmless and you can't drive paul crazier then he
> already is and paul's not a bad guy, this is just his style and hey,
> don't worry we all put our foot in mouth and hang in there and hope to
> see you back ect.ect. I believe paul, we both owe those people a big
> thank you. They didn't trash you, ( well only 1) and they didn't really
> support me except to say ...you have nothing to fear and stick around.
> Now I hope and do not think that this sort of generalized quoting is bad
> manners. If so...Ha,Ha, I paraphrased, so there

But you stiil have yet to explain your lying, little girl.

> So, is this new and nicer KK? Not a chance BOZO, just a wee bit wiser
> and a lot more focused. If I say it, it will because I mean it 100%.
> Not because I allowed an infantile over the hill failure
> wannabe-heard-so-bad-it-hurts PSYCHOPATH to get under my skin.

Still failing to adress the issues, eh, little girl?

There I
> go again, a misquote. Forgive me paul, the word your OWN MOTHER uses is
> PHCHOTIC.

That is 'psychotic'. And I have never been the least bit concerned about what
anyone else thinks.

Who told me that... YOU DID PAULIE BOY. As in "even my own
> mother thinks I'm "PHYCHOTIC". Paul is this why you believe that she
> and your siblings deserve to die?

Get the context straigh moron. I said that people who were WARNED and then DO
NOTHING 'deserve' the consequences of their actions. That applies equallt tp
persons related to me and those not related to me. It applies to everyone.

If you are warned, and you do noting, then you deserve the consequences of
your actions.

I mean, my dear old mum once told me I
> needed "a bit more practice on my calculus" and boy, I was miffed for a
> good 2 or 3 minutes. Or am I a liar paul, as you have called me so many
> times?

I have not merely 'called' you one. I have proven it by posting you own words.
You are a liar.

Try this...go to the N.J. Bergen Record, Sunday, Nov. 1st,
> 1998, Title is "Some survival outfitters fan the flames of panic." By
> Louis Lavell. Direct quote. By paulie boy. ( gee, I hope you really
> are harmless or I am in deep )
> ...........................................................................So
> paulie, how are my facts this time. ( we'll all wait while you go change
> your soiled shorts )
> Now fair is fair, so let's point out some mistakes I made in that post
> you reference at the start of this thread.

Yes, please do address your mistakes. But there are so many of them, I think
we may not have enough time or space.

> 1) I didn't think you had enough stones ( that is rocks in the head) to
> really post it. You proved me wrong, since I had said you would not in
> public... boy, my face is red.

'Stones'? What stones does it take for you to lie and then for me to post YOUR
words proving you are a liar?

> 2) From a close reading of the text it seems I did a bit of reading
> between the lines or in truth...recalling your so oft stated positions
> in some 2300 posts to CSY2K. ( this week alone)

And that is what all liars call their lies "Reading between the lines. They
do not apologize for their lies they excuse them by calling it something
inoccuous. You are a liar. A bald faced liar.

( paul this is called
> a JOKE, don't quote those figures)

No, it is not a joke. You are a liar excusing your lies after the fact as a
'joke'. The only 'joke' here, is you. You are a liar.

Read carefully paul, I DID NOT SAY
> AT ANY TIME YOU SAID THOSE 3 POINTS, ( I am typing as slow as I can
> so that you can read this at your normal speed ) rather I said "paul
> made it 100% clear to me that;...".

My return mail makes not such things clear at all and then you made up a bunch
of insane crap and LIED through your teeth. You are a liar.

This paul is called r e a d i
> n g , now I know you can read as you have said so many times with
> pride " my thousands of hours of reading on Y2K". Oh, you say that was
> 1 single weather report ....why didn't you say so. You make so much more
> sence now.

What is 'sence'?

> 3) You do say (sic) people that will not listen to you deserve
> everything they have coming.

No. I have never said that if people do not listen to *ME* they get what they
deserve. I have said that if they have been WARNED to prepare and do nothing,
they get what they deserve.

Note the lack of quote marks paulie, I
> paraphrased you.

Yes, and other times that you have 'paraphrased' me you have LIED, calling it
'reading between the lines. You are a liar.

I am really attempting to be exact here paul, as I know
> any slight word, letter, or even a period out of place causes you to
> roll up into that fetal position and well, with soiled shorts you could
> really make a boo-boo on the floor.
> 4) The 'if not prepared for TEOTWAWKI" part. I plead your well known and
> oft stated public position on the subject.
> 5) The DIE! DIE! DIE! and ROTFLMAO.....come on, we all know that is a
> trademark paul milne exclusive catch phrase.

If it is my 'trademark, LIAR, then post the place where I wrote it. You are a
liar, once again. You confuse your OWN mischaracterizations of my views with
my actual views and then , you LIE. You are a liar.

> Last but not least, paul...your "poor aged mother" ...you say "you no
> longer give a rat's a##" and "deserve everything that they (your mother
> and siblings are the they in this quote) have coming"

After having spent over a year providing the evidence that leads to the
conclusion that preparations are necessary and having the other parties
respond with laughter, dersion and lies, Yes, I no longer give a rat's ass
about what happens to them. They are rsponsible for the consequences of their
own actions. They have made their own beds and now they must lie in them.

> Paul, while I do not feel the word " Liar" should have been directed my
> way,

Of course not. I specifically posted you BALD FACED LIE and you repudiate it
by saying it was a mere reading between the lines. Like all good, or in your
case, BAD liars, you refuse to apologize for you lies even when caught red
handed. You are an unprincipalled unscrupulous liar.

I can not then refer to you in such a manner.

Of course you can't. I have not lied about you.

Rather, are we not
> just two people in search of the truth, each of us far short of
> perfection?

No. You are a bleeding liar. Truth is of no interest to you at all.

One of our few differences is that I, unlike you paul, LOVE
> MY MOTHER AND WOULD GLADLY STEP IN FRONT OF A BULLET FOR HER.

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand. When you warn someone of a
danger and they laugh in your face and ridicule the notion that there is any
danger at all, there is no more to say.

Please tell me what that has to do with loving your mother or not. One can
love their mother and yet, be placed in a position where there is nothing
more that can be done for her because of her extreme ignorance on the
subject. That is nothing more than pure denial.

> Go in peace...(please don't kill me) ...~~~KARI

At any rate, you are still a manifest and pathetic liar, and an excuse ridden
and unapologetic one at that.

Ron Schwarz -- see sig to reply

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 14:58:34 -0500 (EST), Kari...@webtv.net (Kari Kauffman)
wrote:

>go again, a misquote. Forgive me paul, the word your OWN MOTHER uses is
>PHCHOTIC. Who told me that... YOU DID PAULIE BOY. As in "even my own
>mother thinks I'm "PHYCHOTIC". Paul is this why you believe that she

Oh pshaw. I doubt she can even *pronounce* "PHCHOTIC". I know I can't; can
you?

--
When they say, "Eat your spam," I say, "Drink your [purple] Koolaid".

Sender: crosscut
Domain: killtrees.com

Robert Egan

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Actually, Paul, I'm going to "one up" you.

I believe that everyone deserves the consequences of their actions,
whether or not they were warned.

Regards
Robert Egan

--
To reply by email: remove nospam_allowed.

Tim May

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <rQ7v2.1476$bq.9722009@WReNphoon2>, r...@totacc.com wrote:

> Paul Milne commented:<P>
> <I>"So, all you lurkers pay attention. The lying pollyannas will stop at

> nothing to smear people. They lie with virtual impunity. Like Kari, dechert

> and gary milne."</I><P>
> Paul, many thanks for your continued efforts in bringing out the facts of
> the y2k story. These type of posters offer nothing on either side of the
> argument. They are truly the dregs of society.<P>
> Ray

Please turn off all of the HTML and suchlike features in your browser.
Usenet is meant to be read in a text form on a wide variety of computers
and terminals.

--Tim May

--
Y2K -- Where were you when the lights went out?
Timothy C. May | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,

Madness

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
Kari Kauffman wrote:

> Well paul, I'm back. You gave me a bit of a fright which I am sure is
> easy to see to anyone that read my last post directed to you. But to
> paraphrase The Boss "You may bend me, but try to break me, you'll find
> that aint so easy to do".

O-o-oh, po' widdle fahm-guhl Kewi got fwitenned by big, bad Pawl...gimme a
fucking break, one time. The only thing that has been easy to see, from the
very beginning, is that you are a troll...I hesitate to call you that, since
trolls *do* have some redeeming qualitites. *They* can scare little children.
You don't have *any* compensating qualities that are immediately apparent,
but the word will suffice, for now. Mayhap something more descriptory will
come to mind later...

As for seeing how *frightened* you were, not a chance, Kari-doll. I've just
been waiting for you to slither back in and give us the kind of show we all
know you're capable of.

<snip of the annoying line of periods--BTW, whassamatter, Kari-doll, the
"Enter" button broke on yer WebTV keyboard? Tsk, tsk, tsk--you must remember:
Keep it away from children and pets, liter bottles of Pepsi, and that errant
Lay's potato chip crumb.>

> I have never been in a fight in the 'real' world. Never hit or been hit
> in anger. I am new to newsgroup posting, having posted only here and in
> one other newsgroup. (Dawson's Creek, a show made for girls like me
> :)(yeah, I am blond,wanta make something of it : )

Only that your mouthy ignorance gives other blondes bad name...and women, and
folks from Ohio...and, uh oh lemme think, Kari-doll, I'm sure there's
more...WebTV users...uh, gimme time, I'll think of more...

> Have lurked here for
> months. But unlike you I do not live my life in newsgroups.

If Paul lived his life in only newsgroups I doubt that we would get the
information from him that we do. You, on the other hand, seem to have lived
only for the moment you discovered this NG...

> If you want
> to call me a 'newbi' , well, since I'm not even sure that's how to spell
> it... In my very first post to CSY2K I called you...well the nicest was
> "a bully". Perhaps had I started differently we may have enjoyed a
> polite exchange of ideas, agree to disagree and all that rot. But we
> shall never know, shall we, and that is my fault. Not yours.

Oh boy, here it comes...I *know* people like you. I know people *just* like
you...Is it a genetic flaw that makes you so stupidly malicious, or do you
actually get off by spouting your pseudo-intelligent rants? I had a theory
about *girls* like you, back when I was in H.S.: They would say/write the
nastiest thing they could to someone, usually the person that no one else was
willing to take on--or the person least likely to defend themselves, or the
person most likely to look bad IF they defended themselves--show it around to
all their little suck-girlfriends, shove it in the vent of their victim's
locker, then go home at night and replay it in front of the mirror. You do
that, don't ya, Kari? You re-read every nasty line you write, and pat
yourself on the back, cuz you think ended up sounding smarter than
them...right? Does Scott play any kind of part in you sick little
re-enactment, or do you do it alone, in the bedroom, with your Toshiba
laptop?

Or maybe you see yourself as David to Paul's Goliath? Do you see youself as
the hero, the only one who can bring him down? Do you envision dozens--maybe
hundreds--of e-mails to your Web-TV account, lauding accolades on the WOMAN
who brought Paul Milne staggering to his knees?

Paul never had a chance of re-butting your ignorance...you came in, mouth
a-flappin', keys a-tappin', expecting to look like the queen of Shi...Sheba.
Nice try, but the majority of posters here, even those who are Paul's enemies,
have seen you for what you are.

<annoying period snip>

> Why am I back? Because a number of people sent me private emails that

> said....Paul is harmless and you can't drive paul crazier then he
> already is and paul's not a bad guy, this is just his style and hey,
> don't worry we all put our foot in mouth and hang in there and hope to
> see you back ect.ect.

You're back because this is what you've waited for all your life...you're
back because this is the only thing in your life that has meaning--Miss
Kari-doll can be center stage. While you're at work, if by some slim chance
you *do* work instead of depending on your dear husband to support you, you
think up messages to post here, don't you? I'll bet you even print them out,
then write your responses by longhand, cuz it's too damn much like work to
sit in front of the--Christ, I forgot, you have Web-TV...you can watch TV
*and* troll. Sorry...

Funny you don't mention the NG posts that called you an ignorant troll...

For the record, I tend to disbelieve *anything* you say about posts you
supposedly recieved privately...the reason is apparent below.

> I believe paul, we both owe those people a big
> thank you. They didn't trash you, ( well only 1) and they didn't really
> support me except to say ...you have nothing to fear and stick around.
> Now I hope and do not think that this sort of generalized quoting is bad
> manners. If so...Ha,Ha, I paraphrased, so there

Paul doesn't owe anybody anything...it's apparent, since I've been reading
this newsgroup that Paul, in spite of his peculiar apocalyptic views, has
done anyone reading this newsgroup a great service with his informative
posts. You have done nothing but deliberately bait Paul, add "me, too"
posts, and act the innnocent ingenue to his ogre. Oh yeah, and gloat about
your questionable ability to bait people: "I do it and I like it. Some
people just BEG to be baited."

By the way, nice little throw-in there ("Now I hope and do not think that this

sort of generalized quoting is bad manners. If so...Ha,Ha, I paraphrased, so

there") in case anybody posts to the NG and says they never e-mailed you and
said what you say they did.

<snip of annoying line of periods>

> So, is this new and nicer KK? Not a chance BOZO, just a wee bit wiser
> and a lot more focused. If I say it, it will because I mean it 100%.
> Not because I allowed an infantile over the hill failure
> wannabe-heard-so-bad-it-hurts PSYCHOPATH to get under my skin.

Ooh, could this be the self-professed "lady"? Yah, this what I saw coming
from the beginning. The nibbling apologetic little kisses all over Paul's
face, the suckage of his tongue into your mouth and--SNAP IT OFF WITH YOUR
TEETH:

> There I
> go again, a misquote. Forgive me paul, the word your OWN MOTHER uses is
> PHCHOTIC. Who told me that... YOU DID PAULIE BOY. As in "even my own
> mother thinks I'm "PHYCHOTIC".

Hmmm...let's analyze *this* snippet, shall we? First, Miss Kari alludes that
she has been misquoted previously, setting us up to believe that Paul accuses
her of being a liar without merit (of course, those of us who have followed
Miss Kari since her introduction to c.s.y-2 *know* whether or not she is a
liar). Then she swings into nut-case overdrive by bringing Paul's mother into
it...

> Paul is this why you believe that she
> and your siblings deserve to die? I mean, my dear old mum once told me I
> needed "a bit more practice on my calculus" and boy, I was miffed for a
> good 2 or 3 minutes. Or am I a liar paul, as you have called me so many
> times? Try this...go to the N.J. Bergen Record, Sunday, Nov. 1st,
> 1998, Title is "Some survival outfitters fan the flames of panic." By
> Louis Lavell. Direct quote. By paulie boy. ( gee, I hope you really
> are harmless or I am in deep )

Now we have *lady-like* Miss Kari entering Nutville city limits ...
what-the-fuck is this, I find myself asking? Because Paul's mother, by
Paul's own admission--although in what context, Miss Kari fails to say--has
called him psychotic (your spelling or mine, Kari?), and she can pull this
reference up and give a direct quote, then quite obviously Miss Kari is _NOT_
lying about ANYTHING else? Is *that* what she is trying to say here? That
Paul has called her a liar in error? That _this_ is *proof* that Miss Kari
is not a liar?

Is she also saying that this referenced article infers that Paul could/would
cause her harm? It's hard to say...

<snip of annoying period line>

> So paulie, how are my facts this time. ( we'll all wait while you go change
> your soiled shorts )

Clear this up for me, Kari-doll. Is Paul supposed to be so shocked by the
above reference, that his drawers're dirty?

<snip of annoying period line>

> Now fair is fair, so let's point out some mistakes I made in that post
> you reference at the start of this thread.

Oh, puh-leeeeeze, Kari-doll, let's do just-fucking-THAT...

> 1) I didn't think you had enough stones ( that is rocks in the head) to
> really post it. You proved me wrong, since I had said you would not in
> public... boy, my face is red.

"Boy, is my face red..." Rather: "Boy, is it good thing that Usenet is
anonymous, else I wouldn't be able to get back on-line and continue to look
like some kind of idiot without being embarrassed out of my Ohioan panities."

"Stones", in the vernacular that you initially used the word, means "nuts",
which means "balls," which means "guts", which means "intestinal fortitude",
which pretty much describes Paul's take on this whole Y2k disaster. Yeah,
Paul is a fucking nutcase. Yeah, Paul says some pretty extreme things. But,
yeah, Paul is pretty consistent in his views and Paul posts some damn
informative information. He don't care what anybody--including his
family--thinks about him. And while I don't don't subscribe to his "DIE!
DIE! DIE!" attitude, I appreciate the factual, informative articles he posts
to the list (in spite of his weird comments.)

> 2) From a close reading of the text it seems I did a bit of reading
> between the lines or in truth...recalling your so oft stated positions
> in some 2300 posts to CSY2K. ( this week alone) ( paul this is called
> a JOKE, don't quote those figures) Read carefully paul, I DID NOT SAY
> AT ANY TIME YOU SAID THOSE 3 POINTS, ( I am typing as slow as I can
> so that you can read this at your normal speed ) rather I said "paul
> made it 100% clear to me that;...".

O-o-o-o-kay...now I get it...the people who read this NG are supposed to
*know*, instinctively, that Paul's private post didn't actually *say* the
things that Miss Kari-doll said it did, but that Paul "made it clear" to Miss
Kari, from _PREVIOUS_ posts...excuse me, isn't this just a wee little case of
"it's not what I said, but what I meant"?

Now that she's done a "closer reading of the test" she may have done "a bit of
reading between the lines"...how con-fucking-venient for our Miss Kari-doll.
No, you "DID NOT SAY AT ANY TIME [Paul] SAID THOSE 3 POINTS", but you sure as
hell made *sound* like Paul wrote those kind of things to you. You made it
sound as though whatever he had written scared the pants offa ya. Yeah, it
scared you didn't it, Kari-doll? Scared you to death...but not enough to keep
you from trying to save your trolling, lying ass...

> This paul is called r e a d i n g , now I know you can read as you
> have said so many times with pride " my thousands of hours of reading on
> Y2K". Oh, you say that was 1 single weather report ....why didn't you say so.
> You make so much more sence now.

Oh, yeah, Miss Kari, let's be condescending and dramatic...and then not make
one little bit of sense (my spelling or yours, Miss Kari?). WADDAFUCK DOES
THIS "WEATHER REPORT" THING HAVE TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT PAUL SENT YOU SOME
KIND OF PSYCHOTIC PRIVATE E-MAIL?...clouding the issues, Miss Kari? Wanna
wander off a little bit more?

> 3) You do say (sic) people that will not listen to you deserve
> everything they have coming. Note the lack of quote marks paulie, I
> paraphrased you. I am really attempting to be exact here paul, as I know
> any slight word, letter, or even a period out of place causes you to
> roll up into that fetal position and well, with soiled shorts you could
> really make a boo-boo on the floor.

For the record, _quote marks_ in front of and behind a statement that someone
has REALLY made are much more exacting than paraphrasing, you dumb-ass Ohio
twit.

> 4) The 'if not prepared for TEOTWAWKI" part. I plead your well known and
> oft stated public position on the subject.
> 5) The DIE! DIE! DIE! and ROTFLMAO.....come on, we all know that is a
> trademark paul milne exclusive catch phrase.

When are you going to admit that the post Paul sent you was not the "insane
tirade" you alluded to on Feb. 5, 1999? That is all I want--NEED--to know.
The truth is, he didn't say ANY of these things to you in private...for the
most part his post was lucid and intelligent. You posted publicly making it
sound as though he had completely lost his nut privately...and you counted on
the inherent decency that he has that he *wouldn't* publicly post that
message...and now your face is "red"...your _face_ oughta be slapped.

<snip of annoying period line>

> Last but not least, paul...your "poor aged mother" ...you say "you no
> longer give a rat's a##" and "deserve everything that they (your mother
> and siblings are the they in this quote) have coming"

And...what does this have to do with with the alleged "insane tirade" Paul
sent to you? You're clouding the truth, again, Kari-doll, spinning, talking
(or typing) fast and hoping no one will catch it.

<snip of annoying period line>

> Paul, while I do not feel the word " Liar" should have been directed my
> way, I can not then refer to you in such a manner.

Oh really? Just like, in your post directed at Gary Milne?

> Re: Atten Kari
> Author: Kari Kauffman <Kari...@webtv.net>
> Date: 1999/01/31
> Forum: comp.software.year-2000

> Gary, thanks for the advice but I rather enjoyed picking on P, Pa, Pau,
> Paul until he whined "uncle".
> What I find really funny is that it took less then 24 hours for him to
> break. And this is the post Y2K uber-man? What a joke.

I'm sorry, when did Paul "whine uncle"? When did Paul "break"?

> Rather, are we not
> just two people in search of the truth, each of us far short of
> perfection? One of our few differences is that I, unlike you paul, LOVE
> MY MOTHER AND WOULD GLADLY STEP IN FRONT OF A BULLET FOR HER.
> Go in peace...(please don't kill me) ...~~~KARI

Oh, my achin' hairy white ass...you told an infinite number of readers that
Paul Milne sent you an insane tirade--_that_ was an out and out lie. You come
now publicly, at first meek, then snapping like a rabid mink, then seemingly
meek again, trying to accomplish only God, in in his infinite wisdom, knows
what...who are you? Do you drink? Do drugs? Is there some reasonable
explanation for your duplicity?

I have yet to drink my fill, and yet my head pounds like the worst New Year's
Day hangover. Kari, Kari my dear...if nothing else, Paul is consistent. Paul
represents himself as nothing more than what he is (which, unfortunately is
some kind of goddamn nutcase), but in the meantime the readers of this NG,
amongst his exhortations of "DIE! DIE! DIE!", get facts that we will not get
anywhere else...what do we get from you?

What we get is twists and turns and admissions of "rather enjoy[ing] picking
on P, Pa, Pau, Paul until he whined "uncle"."

That was your goal since the first you posted...you wanted to be the one to
bring Paul Milne down...guess what, Miss Kari...it didn't happen. There've
been better than an innocent farm girl from Ohio who've tried and failed.

As I said when I read your first baiting post: "Go on back to your
preparations, Kari, and quit pickin on those who are on the brink of
breakdown."

And now, for some purely nit-picking and personal peeves: Brush up on your
grammar and punctuation skills, Kari-doll. Learn how to use an ellipse (that
would be those three little dots at the end of a sentence--my punctuation of
choice). Decide at the beginning of a post whether or not you will capitalize
proper names or not, and try to be consistent throughout. DO NOT put a space
between a word and a comma, or a word and a period. SPELLING, SPELLING,
SPELLING (It's "etc."--not "ect."; "sense", not "sence"; "psychotic" not
"PHCHOTIC";) If you want to look intelligent, write intelligently (though I
doubt, in case, that *that* would save you.)

Go in peace...

Madness

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A prudent man foresees the dangers ahead and takes precautions, the
simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3

phinias_...@my-dejanews.com

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
In article <79lr9p$6tr$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Madness <madne...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

> When are you going to admit that the post Paul sent you was not the "insane
> tirade" you alluded to on Feb. 5, 1999?

I'm afraid it didn't appear to be an insane tirade to me. I don't know what
to think of Kari, except the word "troll" keeps coming to mind.

- pHINIAS t. pHOOBAR (distant cousin of Phinias T. Bluster)

Madness

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
phinias_...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Madness wrote:
> >
> > When are you going to admit that the post Paul sent you was not the "insane
> > tirade" you alluded to on Feb. 5, 1999?
>
> I'm afraid it didn't appear to be an insane tirade to me. I don't know what
> to think of Kari, except the word "troll" keeps coming to mind.

Exactly...

Madness

Canadian Y2K

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 05:05:02 GMT, Madness
<madne...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

>O-o-oh, po' widdle fahm-guhl Kewi got fwitenned by big, bad Pawl...gimme a
>fucking break, one time. The only thing that has been easy to see, from the
>very beginning, is that you are a troll...I hesitate to call you that, since
>trolls *do* have some redeeming qualitites. *They* can scare little children.
>You don't have *any* compensating qualities that are immediately apparent,
>but the word will suffice, for now. Mayhap something more descriptory will
>come to mind later...

LOL! Hey, Madness! You've gotta work on coming out of that shell of
yours. I'd like to know sometime what is *really* on your mind. C'mon,
don't be shy.

Steve Baxter

Canadian Y2K ... 'We're not *all* polite'.

http://www.albertaweb.com/year2000/index.html

ICQ # 28377605

John Galt

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99

Hmm...

Well - being baldfaced - atleast she isn't the bearded woman.

Which (come to think of it) a bearded woman is just what we need to round
out the circus that is c.s.y2k.

- JG

Tom Ambrose

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
Personally, I liked the word "duplicity" that you used... that sums her
up pretty well.

Ron Schwarz -- see sig to reply

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 05:05:02 GMT, Madness <madne...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

[best post I've read in a long time snipped]

We're Not Worthy!

(Hey, Kari Anna, what's your game now, can anybody play?)

phinias_...@my-dejanews.com

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
In article <01be5398$89b7a180$70ebebc6@victor>,

"John Galt" <consu...@NOSPAMc7.com> wrote:

> Hmm...
>
> Well - being baldfaced - atleast she isn't the bearded woman.

Well, we haven't hung her upside down yet either.

Just kidding!

- pHINIAS t. pHOOBAR (distant cousin of Phinias T. Bluster)

Kari Kauffman

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
and Paul Milne IS insane and stupid and can't understand what he reads
and is a bad man, a very, very bad man. ( YMMV )
Well, it would seem we have some differences of opinion here.
That's fair.
I believe that anyone who thinks his mother and siblings deserve to die
because they disagree with him, is insane.
I believe that anyone that gives up on his mother and siblings (
thinking that in giving up, they will die ) while he still has an ounce
of breath in his body, is a coward.
Looks like some people (4 or 5? anyway ) believe that kind of thinking
(Paul's, not mine ) is rational.
I believe that having a moronic lunatic on my side in an
argument/fight/crisis is a drawback.
Looks like some people ( 4 or 5? anyway ) here are able to look beyond
such petty things as sanity and accept help from any one with a plan and
something (anything) positive to add. A lot of Germans felt that way in
the 1930s ( though not as many did in the early to mid 40s ), a lot of
Americans feel that way today about our president. History is not on my
side, I freely admit, nor 60% or so of people that gave the answers in
recent polls.
I believe that it takes a certain moral strenth to admit to it when you
are wrong or even just inprecise.I also believe that a person that can
not admit error of any kind, of any degree, at any time what-so-ever,
has a big problem.
I believe that Paul Milne is a harmless, ( please, please let this
harmless part be true ) ranting, raving, imbecilic moron that lacks the
skills to understand what he spends so much time reading, and is one
slight mis-step away from the funny farm.
I believe that a bit of humor is always called for in any situation. The
more dire the straits, the more I joke around. Some people don't get it,
or at least not right away, some never will.( he who laughs last, didn't
get the joke ) Some people have no humor inside them at all.I believe
we should pity these poor pathetic souls who spend their days so very
angry at themself, their family and their world.
I ( and my husband Scott ) believe Y2K is dire indeed, we believe it is
only smart to prepare, just in case and to attempt to get/help others to
prepare, as much as possable. We do what we can.
If I believed, as Paul seems to, that you can scream loud enough, bully
long enough and ignore all rational attempts to look at Y2K as a very
fluid and highly complex event/problem, as a way to get more people to
prepare... I WOULD STILL BELIEVE HE IS A NUTJOB.
I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a .... ( wait, that's an
old song, so sorry :)
I really believe that for every person that Paul helps to see what may
be coming our way...there are 5 or 10 or 20 or 100 that read his rants
and use him ( and other nuts like him ) as an excuse NOT to prepare. As
in: The nuts are the ones who worry about Y2K so why prepare?
I know I have, in my opinion, sought to help Paul in dealing with his
non responsive family. That was in an open post, and I really did seek
to help. He said in a non-public email ( that Paul later posted here)
that they deserve what they get ( and as anyone here knows, Paul
believes those who do not prepare...GET DEATH ) and that he did not give
a rat's a@@ for them anymore.He also said that he found it funny since
if he was wrong, nothing at all would happen to him. ( and I geuss if he
was right, they, his mother and siblings, would be dead...and I took
that to mean he thought that their death would be funny too )
This email and others, along with Paul's posts lead me to believe he
is...INSANE. ( I could be wrong )
Paul is my first meeting ( so to speak ) with a big dumb insane guy.
Never met anyone who is nuts. A bit off, sure, I see that type all the
time. But really crazy, as in...momie deserves to die...Paul is the
first.
I wish I could help him, really I do.I am glad he is in Va. and I am in
Ohio,( in a house with big and very mean dogs to protect me...arf, arf )
really, really glad.
I hope I don't send him over the edge...I don't think I will...I hope
not.
BTW, I do not think Paul is a Hitler or a nazi, nor an evil man
even.They do share some common traits, I think. Both believe they KNOW
the truth and will not be swayed in the least by little things like
facts. But no, not all traits, or even most. I do not think Paul would
gas anyone. Black, white or gay. I think he is just a nut. A harmless
nut I am told. He may even be right about Y2K...but even if he is...he
is still a nut, a loon, batty, crazy, ect., ect.ad infinitim.
I wish him and all of you (agree, disagree or could care less ) the very
best in dealing with Y2K and all it's effect. (
again YMMV )
~~~~KARI

Y2K Whit

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
>I wish him and all of you (agree, disagree or could care less ) the very
>best in dealing with Y2K and all it's effect. (
>again YMMV )
>~~~~KARI

KARI ... you remind me of a 12 year old school girl with a crush. It's getting
old FAST. IF you have nothing to offer this group then your obsession with
PAUL - then why not take it to fucking email. Playing out your childish crush
in front of a group of people here who are here to address a global issue, (Y2K
in case you didnt know) is getting old/. HAVE some pride girl. Most of us
have addressed our grievences with Paul here, myself included, but your
obsession with him is getting OLD. There are less then 11 months left till y2k
and I do NOT feel like spending it scrolling through your mushy little love
notes with your "little boy-toy" Paul. So please TAKE this crap to email - and
address y2k issues here.

Do you really think ANY of us GIVE a shit about your little footsie game with
Paul? That we wish to waste our time with it any further.. you KNOW how to use
email .. play your footsie game with him in email.. or do you need an audience
for your performance?

I have no intention of being a part of the audience your playing Paul's groupie
for, so drop me a line if you ever decide to get over your obsession with Paul
and discuss y2k issues here. Till then .. I'll only have to see your posts if
someone quotes them. So long.

Whitney
.
.
Remember to practice a RANDOM ACT of KINDNESS :)

Madness

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
Kari Kauffman wrote:

> and Paul Milne IS insane and stupid and can't understand what he reads
> and is a bad man, a very, very bad man. ( YMMV )

Yes...even those that agree with him can see that Paul is disturbed...but that
doesn't change the fact that you are a liar. You lied. You DID NOT tell the
truth. You deliberately lied to the readers of this newsgroup, accusing Paul
of sending you an "insane rant" that scared the hell out of you, when in fact
he did not. You lied. Paul is nuts, but you're a troll-bait liar.

<KEE_RIST!!!!!!!!!!!! Snip of annoying line of periods>

> Well, it would seem we have some differences of opinion here.

Really, if you read the thread, there is no diffeence of opinion. Pretty
much everyone agrees that you lied...which is *not* opinion, but fact. The
overwhelming *opinion* is that you're a stupid blonde box.

> That's fair.

Given your delusional posting, I would *love* to hear your definition of the
word fair...

> I believe that anyone who thinks his mother and siblings deserve to die
> because they disagree with him, is insane.
> I believe that anyone that gives up on his mother and siblings (
> thinking that in giving up, they will die ) while he still has an ounce
> of breath in his body, is a coward.

Do you also believe that someone who will burst into a public forum and start
slandering someone is a coward and is insane? I believe it...I do, I do, I do.
In your very first post you wrote:

> Mr. Milne, just because you may disagree with someone does not give you the
> right to hurl invectitude and slurs.

Where did you acquire *your* right to do that very thing?

you also wrote:

> it a feeling of power you lust after by posting such vile ramblings from the
> saftey of a keyboard??? Somehow I doubt you would ever dare to speak up face
> to face in such a manner.

Betcha you know just how *that* feels, don'tcha, Kari-doll? I doubt anyone
who would admit to watching "Dawson's Creek" and to posting to a newsgroup
devoted to a show as smarmy and stupid as "Dawson's Creek" would dare speak
face to face the way you do. It's my guess that you burst into tears if
someone so much as looks cross-eyed at you and run to hide behind Scott.
Does he change your damp little dainties, too?

> Looks like some people (4 or 5? anyway ) believe that kind of thinking
> (Paul's, not mine ) is rational.

<Snip of annoying line of periods...Lord, GET IT FIXED!>

> I believe that having a moronic lunatic on my side in an
> argument/fight/crisis is a drawback.

That's your belief, it may not be anybody else's. It is my belief that Scott
must leave you alone at home way too much. It may not be anybody else's.

> Looks like some people ( 4 or 5? anyway ) here are able to look beyond
> such petty things as sanity and accept help from any one with a plan and
> something (anything) positive to add. A lot of Germans felt that way in
> the 1930s ( though not as many did in the early to mid 40s ), a lot of
> Americans feel that way today about our president. History is not on my
> side, I freely admit, nor 60% or so of people that gave the answers in
> recent polls.

What the fuck are you *talking* about? Can you explain what, exactly, the
above paragraph has to do with ...ANYTHING? Don't ya get dizzy from all the
spin?

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I believe that it takes a certain moral strenth to admit to it when you
> are wrong or even just inprecise.I also believe that a person that can
> not admit error of any kind, of any degree, at any time what-so-ever,
> has a big problem.

Really? Then we can expect you to admit that you *LIED*--when?--pretty soon?
When are you going to admit your error without bringing all kinds of other
unrelated issues into it. You LIED...admit it. Or are you lacking the moral
strength? Do you have a "big problem", Kari-doll?

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I believe that Paul Milne is a harmless, ( please, please let this
> harmless part be true ) ranting, raving, imbecilic moron that lacks the
> skills to understand what he spends so much time reading, and is one
> slight mis-step away from the funny farm.

I believe that Kari Kauffman is a spiteful, bitter, rabid, peroxide-blonde
that is lacking *any* kind of skills what-so-ever, who spends her time trying
make a name for herself in newsgroups and hometown newspapers.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I believe that a bit of humor is always called for in any situation. The
> more dire the straits, the more I joke around. Some people don't get it,
> or at least not right away, some never will.( he who laughs last, didn't
> get the joke ) Some people have no humor inside them at all.I believe
> we should pity these poor pathetic souls who spend their days so very
> angry at themself, their family and their world.

I believe that someone who confuses humor with downright vicious insult is in
fact someone who is not happy with *herself*, her family, and her home (Scott,
are ya gettin' this?). And if you're trying to convince anybody that your
nastiness was a way of trying to cope with humor, try it in
alt.believe.anything, cuz I doubt if it's gonna fly here.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I ( and my husband Scott ) believe Y2K is dire indeed, we believe it is
> only smart to prepare, just in case and to attempt to get/help others to
> prepare, as much as possable. We do what we can.

Does that include bursting into a public forum, hurling insults at an
established (and much more intelligent) poster, offering up lies about that
poster, then trying to weasel out of it? Sure am glad *you're* not in *my*
corner.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> If I believed, as Paul seems to, that you can scream loud enough, bully
> long enough and ignore all rational attempts to look at Y2K as a very
> fluid and highly complex event/problem, as a way to get more people to
> prepare... I WOULD STILL BELIEVE HE IS A NUTJOB.

Get over it, Kari-doll...you switched the header of this thread to imply that
you are NOT a liar. I have yet to see any proof to back that up. All I see
is someone trying to change the subject, and not doing a very good job of it.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

<SNIPPAGE OF MASSIVE STUPIDITY>

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I really believe that for every person that Paul helps to see what may
> be coming our way...there are 5 or 10 or 20 or 100 that read his rants
> and use him ( and other nuts like him ) as an excuse NOT to prepare. As
> in: The nuts are the ones who worry about Y2K so why prepare?

I really believe that every time Paul Milne posts a documented article
pertaining to the Y2k problem it is an eye opener for everyone who reads it.
I believe that the majority ignores his slightly (okay, REALLY) skewed
commentary and checks out the issues for themselves. I believe that anyone
reading your vindictive rambling would think that you're as much of a nut as
he is.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I know I have, in my opinion, sought to help Paul in dealing with his
> non responsive family. That was in an open post, and I really did seek
> to help. He said in a non-public email ( that Paul later posted here)
> that they deserve what they get ( and as anyone here knows, Paul
> believes those who do not prepare...GET DEATH ) and that he did not give
> a rat's a@@ for them anymore.He also said that he found it funny since
> if he was wrong, nothing at all would happen to him. ( and I geuss if he
> was right, they, his mother and siblings, would be dead...and I took
> that to mean he thought that their death would be funny too )
> This email and others, along with Paul's posts lead me to believe he
> is...INSANE. ( I could be wrong )

I know I asked this before, but gimme a fucking break, one MORE time. You
tried to help Paul...oh, how kind and generous of you to extend your hand in
aid in between baiting him, you silly blonde bitch. I hope you're never
around if I need someone help me. There are plenty of people who hate their
families, Kari-doll, and they say terrible things in regards to them (ask
*your* family, and see if I'm not right). The fact that you insist on
bringing Paul's family into this doesn't change the facts. Keep dancing,
Kari-doll, you'll eventually find yourself in a corner and we'll be shed of
you. Band-leader, strike up the band...

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> Paul is my first meeting ( so to speak ) with a big dumb insane guy.
> Never met anyone who is nuts. A bit off, sure, I see that type all the
> time. But really crazy, as in...momie deserves to die...Paul is the
> first.

Unfortunately, you are not the first nasty-ass blonde I've run across that
tries to take the spotlight off of herself when she's in the wrong, by
continuing to harp on non-relative issues.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I wish I could help him, really I do.I am glad he is in Va. and I am in
> Ohio,( in a house with big and very mean dogs to protect me...arf, arf )
> really, really glad.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I hope I don't send him over the edge...I don't think I will...I hope
> not.

This is nothing short of pathetic.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> BTW, I do not think Paul is a Hitler or a nazi, nor an evil man
> even.They do share some common traits, I think. Both believe they KNOW
> the truth and will not be swayed in the least by little things like
> facts. But no, not all traits, or even most. I do not think Paul would
> gas anyone. Black, white or gay. I think he is just a nut. A harmless
> nut I am told. He may even be right about Y2K...but even if he is...he
> is still a nut, a loon, batty, crazy, ect., ect.ad infinitim.

If nothing else I've read could make me believe that *you're* a fucking nut
case, the prior paragraph does it. You are a loon...a pathetic, lying,
hysterical loon.

<Snip of annoying line of periods>

> I wish him and all of you (agree, disagree or could care less ) the very
> best in dealing with Y2K and all it's effect.
> (again YMMV )
> ~~~~KARI

Gee, thanks for the blessing, Sister Kari. That'll probably rate you a seat
right next to Mother Theresa.

Madness

Bob Brock

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99

Y2K Whit wrote in message <19990209080631...@ng-fq1.aol.com>...

>>I wish him and all of you (agree, disagree or could care less ) the very
>>best in dealing with Y2K and all it's effect. (
>>again YMMV )
>>~~~~KARI
>
>KARI ... you remind me of a 12 year old school girl with a crush. It's
getting
>old FAST. IF you have nothing to offer this group then your obsession with
>PAUL - then why not take it to fucking email.

Whitney, I've been tired of it from the beginning and this is my first (and
only) post to one of these threads, but taking it to e-mail wouldn't help.
Paul would just post it to keep it going.

Canadian Y2K

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 05:49:55 -0500 (EST), Kari...@webtv.net (Kari
Kauffman) wrote:

<snip latest in series of meaningless rants>

To this day, I've never seen anyone so completely bent on
self-destruction, than you Kari. If you think you look anything but
wild-ass crazy, you really *are* out of it. You merely look obsessed
to the point of weird. Since you apparently have *no* intention of
posting anything to do with Y2K (except for a newspaper article where
you are the "star") go back to your Dawson's Creek group. Simply
writing rant after rant after rant is doing nothing but proving that
you have nothing of worth to say, and are *far* younger emotionally
than 24. This is not about defending Milne, as I'm sure you will
accuse me of. I would be saying the exact same thing regardless of
*who* you are obsessed with. You are making yourself look like a
self-absorbed little brat. Grow up or get out. You are embarrassing.

Ron Schwarz -- see sig to reply

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 05:49:55 -0500 (EST), Kari...@webtv.net (Kari Kauffman)
wrote:

[long, tedious, puerile rant snipped]

>I wish I could help him, really I do.I am glad he is in Va. and I am in
>Ohio,( in a house with big and very mean dogs to protect me...arf, arf )
>really, really glad.

Here's a riddle: how come Kari's husband has one more Very Mean Dog than she
has?

(The *arf* clue is *arf* in her *arf* text above.)

Ron Schwarz -- see sig to reply

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 15:52:58 GMT, chicoqh@no_spam_sprint.ca (Canadian Y2K)
wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 05:49:55 -0500 (EST), Kari...@webtv.net (Kari
>Kauffman) wrote:
>

><snip latest in series of meaningless rants>
>
>To this day, I've never seen anyone so completely bent on
>self-destruction, than you Kari. If you think you look anything but

Have you checked out young Master Liam? He seems to be bucking for a
photo-finish.

Canadian Y2K

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 18:45:19 GMT, som...@flubnutz.org (Ron Schwarz --
see sig to reply) wrote:

>Have you checked out young Master Liam? He seems to be bucking for a
>photo-finish.

Actually I have been following that, and thought of him not 2 seconds
after I hit the send button, but you're right. They seem to be tied
neck and neck. Only race I've ever seen where both participants lose.

Tom Ambrose

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
Kari Kauffman wrote:

>and Paul Milne IS insane and stupid and can't understand what he reads
>and is a bad man, a very, very bad man. ( YMMV )

>Well, it would seem we have some differences of opinion here.
>That's fair.

No, what we have is Kari, a malignant, smelly troll who likes to distort
the facts and gets a perverse pleasure out of lying and manipulating.

<major psychotic rant snipped>

>I believe that a bit of humor is always called for in any situation.

>The more dire the straits, the more I joke around. <SNIP>

Oh, please... give it a rest. What a crock of melodramtic stupidity.
Moreover, what does a 24 year old girl living on a 90+ acre ranch with
her 39 year old sugar daddy know about "dire straits". Or, did Scott
rescue you from the sewer?

>I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a .... (wait, that's an

>old song, so sorry :)

Yep. And so is your entire sorry excuse for a post.

<Additional stupidity snipped>

>I could be wrong

Duh!

<snip, snip, snip>

Adechert

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
Madness wrote:
> Kari Kauffman wrote:
>
>> and Paul Milne IS insane and stupid and can't understand what he reads
>> and is a bad man, a very, very bad man. ( YMMV )
>
> Yes...even those that agree with him can see that Paul is disturbed...but
that
> doesn't change the fact that you are a liar. You lied. You DID NOT tell the
> truth. You deliberately lied to the readers of this newsgroup, accusing Paul
> of sending you an "insane rant" that scared the hell out of you, when in fact
> he did not. You lied. Paul is nuts, but you're a troll-bait liar.
>
> <KEE_RIST!!!!!!!!!!!! Snip of annoying line of periods>
>
>> Well, it would seem we have some differences of opinion here.

> Really, if you read the thread, there is no diffeence of opinion. Pretty
> much everyone agrees that you lied...which is *not* opinion, but fact. The
> overwhelming *opinion* is that you're a stupid blonde box.

I don't think Kari "lied" about this. She called Paul's email an "insane
rant." This is somewhat subjective. Most of what Paul writes, IMO, could be
called "insane rants."

Paul once sent me a private e-mail. I did not bother to see if it was an
insane rant although I assume it was. I returned it to him and asked that he
post his remarks rather than send them to me. Curiously, Tom Ambrose also sent
be some private e-mail. Likewise, I asked him to post it rather than send it
to me.

--Alan Dechert

Ron Schwarz -- see sig to reply

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On 9 Feb 1999 20:39:14 GMT, adec...@aol.com (Adechert) wrote:

>I don't think Kari "lied" about this. She called Paul's email an "insane
>rant." This is somewhat subjective. Most of what Paul writes, IMO, could be
>called "insane rants."

It's almost Spring!

Already we have birds of a feather flocking together.

Bob Brock

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99

fed...@halifax.com wrote in message <79qqvu$edg$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>In article <19990209153914...@ng-fi1.aol.com>,

> adec...@aol.com (Adechert) wrote:
>> Madness wrote:
>> > Kari Kauffman wrote:

SNIP

>There are no lies in your world, just convenient subjectivism. No one
>actually 'lies' about anyone else. No wonder most people view females in
your
>family as horse-faced round-heeled trailer tramps. Ooops! Just my
>subjectivism coming out.

SNIP

>And I must 'assume' that you were trying to locate willing horse flesh
through
>Tom, as well? Is there no one in this group from who you will not seek
willing
>equine partners?

Paul, are you talking about someone's wife again? And after that little fit
you pulled about a month ago. Oh well. Just remember the "Golden Rule".

Preston Crawford

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
fed...@halifax.com wrote in message <79qqvu$edg$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>There are no lies in your world, just convenient subjectivism. No one
>actually 'lies' about anyone else. No wonder most people view females in
your
>family as horse-faced round-heeled trailer tramps. Ooops! Just my
>subjectivism coming out.

Huh, more family bashing. More hypocricy. Go figure.

Preston

Ron Martell

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
adec...@aol.com (Adechert) wrote:

>Paul once sent me a private e-mail. I did not bother to see if it was an
>insane rant although I assume it was. I returned it to him and asked that he
>post his remarks rather than send them to me. Curiously, Tom Ambrose also sent
>be some private e-mail. Likewise, I asked him to post it rather than send it
>to me.

Interesting. I once sent Paul a private email. He responded by
telling me never to email him again, with appropriate threats appended
as I recall.

Once again we see where he does not live by the standards he sets for
others.

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

fed...@halifax.com

Feb 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/10/99
In article <15790-36...@newsd-141.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

Kari...@webtv.net (Kari Kauffman) wrote:
> and Paul Milne IS insane and stupid and can't understand what he reads
> and is a bad man, a very, very bad man. ( YMMV )
> Well, it would seem we have some differences of opinion here.
> That's fair.
> I believe that anyone who thinks his mother and siblings deserve to die
> because they disagree with him, is insane.

And perhaps you can post exactly where I said that anyone deserved to die
because they disagreed with me.

Yet, isn't interesting that you call this 'insane' when i have never said it.
One would tend to think that anyone who would repeatedly make things up and
lie, was the 'insane' one.

I said, and I say again, that those who were warned and do nothing, deservre
the consequences of their action.s This applies to people who are related to
me and to those who are not.

But to say that people deserve to die for the SPECIFIC reason that they
'disagree' with me is a heinous lie.

> I believe that anyone that gives up on his mother and siblings (
> thinking that in giving up, they will die ) while he still has an ounce
> of breath in his body, is a coward.

It is they, who have cacapitulated, not I. Why do you think that little
garito was so violently emotional. It is because I do not give up. However, I
said and I say again, I do not give a rat's ass about what happens to someone
who was **warned**, does NOTHING to prepare, and then must suffer the
consequences.

I have NEVER said that I cease from warning them. Another lie, Kari.

> Looks like some people (4 or 5? anyway ) believe that kind of thinking
> (Paul's, not mine ) is rational.
> I believe that having a moronic lunatic on my side in an
> argument/fight/crisis is a drawback.

Well, let's see. You have Liam. And Donno. And Brock. 'nuff said.

> Looks like some people ( 4 or 5? anyway ) here are able to look beyond
> such petty things as sanity and accept help from any one with a plan and
> something (anything) positive to add. A lot of Germans felt that way in
> the 1930s ( though not as many did in the early to mid 40s ), a lot of
> Americans feel that way today about our president. History is not on my
> side, I freely admit, nor 60% or so of people that gave the answers in
> recent polls.

Perhaps you could expalin this retreat into a syntactical coma?

> I believe that it takes a certain moral strenth to admit to it when you
> are wrong or even just inprecise.

Thank you for admitting that I have moral courage. As you will shortly read an
apology that I made.

I also believe that a person that can
> not admit error of any kind, of any degree, at any time what-so-ever,
> has a big problem.
> I believe that Paul Milne is a harmless, ( please, please let this
> harmless part be true ) ranting, raving, imbecilic moron that lacks the
> skills to understand what he spends so much time reading, and is one
> slight mis-step away from the funny farm.

Really? You just said that a person who makes an apology for wrong doing has
moral strength. And in the next breath you call me insane. Which is it Kari?
And you can check the time of the posts. I made the apology five minutes ago
or more.

> I believe that a bit of humor is always called for in any situation. The
> more dire the straits, the more I joke around. Some people don't get it,
> or at least not right away, some never will.( he who laughs last, didn't
> get the joke ) Some people have no humor inside them at all.I believe
> we should pity these poor pathetic souls who spend their days so very
> angry at themself, their family and their world.

You ARE very disturbed , aren't you. Perhaps that is why you could not find
any takers for your peddled flesh that were of your own age and had to resort
to the old ghoul.

> I ( and my husband Scott ) believe Y2K is dire indeed, we believe it is
> only smart to prepare, just in case and to attempt to get/help others to
> prepare, as much as possable. We do what we can.

I hope you enjoy your several million new Mexican neighbors as they stream
into your area from beleagured Mexico post Y2K.

> If I believed, as Paul seems to, that you can scream loud enough, bully
> long enough and ignore all rational attempts to look at Y2K as a very
> fluid and highly complex event/problem, as a way to get more people to
> prepare... I WOULD STILL BELIEVE HE IS A NUTJOB.
> I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a .... ( wait, that's an
> old song, so sorry :)
> I really believe that for every person that Paul helps to see what may
> be coming our way...there are 5 or 10 or 20 or 100 that read his rants
> and use him ( and other nuts like him ) as an excuse NOT to prepare. As
> in: The nuts are the ones who worry about Y2K so why prepare?

And that is who's fault? Mine. Or deranged bimbos like you?

> I know I have, in my opinion, sought to help Paul in dealing with his
> non responsive family.

Yes, by lying. Thank you.

That was in an open post, and I really did seek
> to help.

LOL LOL

He said in a non-public email ( that Paul later posted here)
> that they deserve what they get ( and as anyone here knows, Paul
> believes those who do not prepare...GET DEATH ) and that he did not give
> a rat's a@@ for them anymore.He also said that he found it funny since
> if he was wrong, nothing at all would happen to him. ( and I geuss if he
> was right, they, his mother and siblings, would be dead...and I took
> that to mean he thought that their death would be funny too )
> This email and others, along with Paul's posts lead me to believe he
> is...INSANE. ( I could be wrong )

Oh, yes, that e-mail was most assuredly composed by an insane one. or was it
the one who lied about it 'calling' it insane and refusing to post it after
being granted permission?

> Paul is my first meeting ( so to speak ) with a big dumb insane guy.
> Never met anyone who is nuts. A bit off, sure, I see that type all the
> time. But really crazy, as in...momie deserves to die...Paul is the
> first.

Again, You lie.

> I wish I could help him, really I do.I am glad he is in Va. and I am in
> Ohio,( in a house with big and very mean dogs to protect me...arf, arf )
> really, really glad.

Protect you? Or to keep sex life 'varied'.

> I hope I don't send him over the edge...I don't think I will...I hope
> not.
> BTW, I do not think Paul is a Hitler or a nazi, nor an evil man
> even.They do share some common traits, I think.

And presently we will hear kari's explanation of the similarity....

Both believe they KNOW
> the truth and will not be swayed in the least by little things like
> facts.

Ooops! Seems to fit you to Adolpha.

But no, not all traits, or even most. I do not think Paul would
> gas anyone. Black, white or gay. I think he is just a nut. A harmless
> nut I am told. He may even be right about Y2K...but even if he is...he
> is still a nut, a loon, batty, crazy, ect., ect.ad infinitim.

this is what to expect from a twit who has NEVER once addressed a single
fact, evidence or any issue concerning Y2k. Just compare someone to Hitler
and all is well.

Please, tell us who the insane one is again.

> I wish him and all of you (agree, disagree or could care less ) the very
> best in dealing with Y2K and all it's effect. (
> again YMMV )

~~~~KARI

A proper and fitting end to the post. Make a lying rant and then blow kisses.
kind of like a Royal Lizzie Borden.

Listen, insane child, go in to the old ghoul and service him. If you can,
without making him vomit at your touch.

Paul Milne
If you live within five miles of a 7-11, you're toast.

fed...@halifax.com

Feb 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/10/99
adec...@aol.com (Adechert) wrote:
> Madness wrote:
> > Kari Kauffman wrote:
> >
> >> and Paul Milne IS insane and stupid and can't understand what he reads
> >> and is a bad man, a very, very bad man. ( YMMV )
> >
> > Yes...even those that agree with him can see that Paul is disturbed...but
> that
> > doesn't change the fact that you are a liar. You lied. You DID NOT tell
the
> > truth. You deliberately lied to the readers of this newsgroup, accusing
Paul
> > of sending you an "insane rant" that scared the hell out of you, when in
fact
> > he did not. You lied. Paul is nuts, but you're a troll-bait liar.
> >
> > <KEE_RIST!!!!!!!!!!!! Snip of annoying line of periods>
> >
> >> Well, it would seem we have some differences of opinion here.
>
> > Really, if you read the thread, there is no diffeence of opinion. Pretty
> > much everyone agrees that you lied...which is *not* opinion, but fact. The
> > overwhelming *opinion* is that you're a stupid blonde box.
>
> I don't think Kari "lied" about this. She called Paul's email an "insane
> rant." This is somewhat subjective. Most of what Paul writes, IMO, could be
> called "insane rants."

How convenient. I guess that allows for accusations of LSD and PCP use, demon
possession and brain damage as well.

There are no lies in your world, just convenient subjectivism. No one
actually 'lies' about anyone else. No wonder most people view females in your
family as horse-faced round-heeled trailer tramps. Ooops! Just my
subjectivism coming out.

> Paul once sent me a private e-mail. I did not bother to see if it was an

> insane rant although I assume it was.

Alan once sent me an e-mail requesting the address of the nearest stable so
that he could satisfy his sexual perversions. At leat, I 'assume' that was
what it was, I didn't actually bother read it.

I returned it to him and asked that he
> post his remarks rather than send them to me. Curiously, Tom Ambrose also
sent
> be some private e-mail. Likewise, I asked him to post it rather than send it
> to me.

And I must 'assume' that you were trying to locate willing horse flesh through

Tom, as well? Is there no one in this group from who you will not seek willing
equine partners?

> --Alan Dechert

Paul Milne
If you live within five miles of a 7-11, you're toast.

Robert Egan

Feb 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/10/99
A rather interesting comment from someone who said:

"In addition, you are such a pathetic weakling that you draw another
man's wife into the disscussion."

Regards
Robert Egan

--
To reply by email: remove nospam_allowed.