Bitcoin Loans. Zero Premiums

paypal.a...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2020, 4:52:59 PM2/27/20
Get instant Bitcoin Loans with zero premiums, Recover lost Bitcoins, & help with FOREX / BITCOINS Investments. For more info text or send me a message via WhatsApp - +1 (424) 261 8158 Instagram @kentsungle

I am Kent Sungle
Administrator at Block Chain

Mike H

Feb 27, 2020, 7:47:29 PM2/27/20
Seems legit. Doc?

docd...@panix.com

Feb 27, 2020, 7:53:29 PM2/27/20
In article <7ea3ba1b-f568-44c7...@googlegroups.com>,
Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Seems legit. Doc?

You've got to be joking. From
<https://www.capegazette.com/article/increased-security-protects-you-and-realtors-scammers/183082>

--begin quoted text:

Here is the text of one example which happened in December and was sent to
several of our agents. The text appeared to come from my husband and
partner Bill Bell. "Purchase 10 pieces iTunes gift cards for $100 each and
gently scratch-off silver lining at the back of the pin codes. Kindly
send a clear picture of the pin codes to 424-261-8158. Cheers!"

--end quoted text

DD

Mike H

Feb 27, 2020, 8:55:47 PM2/27/20
I knew you wouldn't let me down. :-)

docd...@panix.com

Feb 28, 2020, 2:39:53 PM2/28/20
In article <c9596ad6-67e6-4bd4...@googlegroups.com>,
Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I knew you wouldn't let me down. :-)

Don't worry... next time my failure will be an utter success.

DD