test

Arnold Trembley

Sep 24, 2022, 9:51:05 PM9/24/22
Test using thunderbird 91.13.1

Arnold Trembley

Sep 27, 2022, 5:30:07 AM9/27/22
Test from Thunderbird 91.13.1, recovered after 102.3.0

--
https://www.arnoldtrembley.com/

Arnold Trembley

Sep 27, 2022, 6:15:40 PM9/27/22
test from TB 91.13.1

--
https://www.arnoldtrembley.com/

Arnold Trembley

Oct 2, 2022, 4:49:43 AM10/2/22
Test from Thunderbird 91.13.1 (alternate profile)

--
https://www.arnoldtrembley.com/

docd...@panix.com

Oct 2, 2022, 1:19:48 PM10/2/22
In article <9lSdnQoe3c89zaT-...@giganews.com>,
Arnold Trembley <arnold....@att.net> wrote:
>Test from Thunderbird 91.13.1 (alternate profile)

Reading you five by nine, Mr Trembley. May you and your family have a
happy, healthy, sweet and prosperous Federal Fiscal New Year!

DD

Arnold Trembley

Oct 2, 2022, 10:34:08 PM10/2/22
Doc,

Thanks very much for the kind wishes! I apologize for wasting newsgroup
bandwidth with test posts, but there seems to be hardly any news here
lately.

Thunderbird is my default newsreader and there are a lot of problems
with the newer release. So I may be forced to stay on TB 91.13.1 for
some time to come.

Is there a version of pine for Windows?

Kind regards,

--
https://www.arnoldtrembley.com/

docd...@panix.com

Oct 2, 2022, 11:48:19 PM10/2/22
In article <EuecnaNMvomH16f-...@giganews.com>,
Arnold Trembley <arnold....@att.net> wrote:
>On 10/2/2022 12:19 PM, docd...@panix.com wrote:
>> In article <9lSdnQoe3c89zaT-...@giganews.com>,
>> Arnold Trembley <arnold....@att.net> wrote:
>>> Test from Thunderbird 91.13.1 (alternate profile)
>>
>> Reading you five by nine, Mr Trembley. May you and your family have a
>> happy, healthy, sweet and prosperous Federal Fiscal New Year!
>
>Doc,
>
>Thanks very much for the kind wishes! I apologize for wasting newsgroup
>bandwidth with test posts, but there seems to be hardly any news here
>lately.

You're most welcome, Mr Trembley. We live in new and unaccustomed times;
bandwidth is cheap, core is cheap, DASD is cheap. Post as you see fit and
if someone objects they'll notify the group's moderator.

>Thunderbird is my default newsreader and there are a lot of problems
>with the newer release. So I may be forced to stay on TB 91.13.1 for
>some time to come.
>
>Is there a version of pine for Windows?

I've no idea. Even though I own a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with the latest
update to Win10 I still access the UseNet via a shell account and trn.

DD

Arnold Trembley

Oct 8, 2022, 4:38:28 AM10/8/22