Position: Drupal – Automation Test Engineer :: Location: Atlanta,GA :: Duration: 12 months

Vinod -VUI

Mar 29, 2017, 11:39:55 AM3/29/17
Hello Partner,
Hope you are doing good.
Please share your consultants for below Positions.

Position: Drupal – Automation Test Engineer
Location: Atlanta,GA
Duration: 12 months
For Submission must provide Passport Copy or I94 Copy with H1 Visa.

Job Description:-

Drupal experience, version 7 is also acceptable
Automation experience on Selenium, Behat
Co-ordinate with developers and analysis of technical requirements, creating test plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated complex web based applications, process improvements
Experience in working complex Drupal projects
Test planning, test development (automation focus) and test execution
Manage a team of test engineers, report progress

Thanks & Regards
Vinod Pathak
408-414-7463​​ (Cell)

docd...@panix.com

Mar 29, 2017, 11:56:52 AM3/29/17

[posted and email]

In article <ba6028ec-7f9b-4263...@googlegroups.com>,
Vinod -VUI <vinod....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello Partner,

When posting to comp.software.year-2000 please include a rate, or range of
rates, associated with the position(s) offered. To do otherwise leads
many to conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a
blind ad to determine rates.

DD

Mike H

Mar 31, 2017, 12:51:01 PM3/31/17
Hi Doc!

Mr. Pathak's phone number (408-414-7463​) is not one with a good reputation on http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elvira-tarshus/st-john-indiana-46373/elvira-tarshus-a-944-convertible-inherite-from-her-divorce-st-john-indiana-1069830

Probably just a coincidence, though.

Mike H

docd...@panix.com

Apr 4, 2017, 7:35:51 AM4/4/17
In article <b7a14ace-7dac-4e1d...@googlegroups.com>,
Mike H <herl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:56:52 AM UTC-4, docd...@panix.com wrote:
>> [posted and email]
>>
>> In article <ba6028ec-7f9b-4263...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Vinod -VUI <vinod....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Hello Partner,
>>
>> When posting to comp.software.year-2000 please include a rate, or range of
>> rates, associated with the position(s) offered. To do otherwise leads
>> many to conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a
>> blind ad to determine rates.
>
>Hi Doc!

Good day, Mr Herlihy!

>Mr. Pathak's phone number (408-414-7463???) is not one with a good
>reputation on
>http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elvira-tarshus/st-john-indiana-46373/elvira-tarshus-a-944-convertible-inherite-from-her-divorce-st-john-indiana-1069830

Posting a job here without a rate, or range of rates, doesn't seem to
improve it much.

>Probably just a coincidence, though.

The Universe is full of them. I hope all goes well with you'n your'n.

DD