Tim May

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 24, 2018, 10:13:22 AM12/24/18
Tim May, dead at 67:
<https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/16/tim-may-influential-writer-on-crypto-ana>

--bks

| If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your
| enemies will float by.

<Sun Tzu>

Arnold Trembley

Dec 25, 2018, 1:03:31 AM12/25/18
Wikipedia has a Tim May entry, and the New York Times published an obituary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_C._May

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/21/obituaries/timothy-c-may-dead.html

'In recent years, Mr. May’s legacy had been clouded by his frequent and
unapologetically offensive statements in online forums. In 2003 he wrote
that he would welcome a nuclear strike on Washington because it would
kill “a million criminal politicians and two million inner-city welfare
mutants.”'

That sounds like the csy2k provocateur I remember, although I only knew
him by his postings here.

--
https://www.arnoldtrembley.com/

---