QA Real time work exp

Gurulingappa Chengati

Jun 17, 2020, 4:04:12 AM6/17/20
Hi all,

Greetings from Albino Infosystem

Wats up me at or ping me at 9880837005

We train you people on how to get projects, to work from home on Freelance testing projects

Plenty of opportunities are available to work from home on QA (Testing work)

It is a very good opportunity for you to become an individual Agile QA (Test engineer) from an experienced team (More than 15 years exp in QA(Testing). Worked with HP, Accenture, Mphasis, Sonata, Sapient, and Wipro)

Work with me on the Testing project, using the Agile tool and get good hands-on experience in QA (We work with students across countries like USA, UK, Germany Sweden, India, and others ).

As per our market analysis and experience, the industry needs people with hands-on experienced people. It’s difficult to get such people and in turn, it’s difficult for an individual to get such kind of experience without the support and help from an experienced person. The theoretical experience will not help while working on the projects.

It is a very good opportunity for people who don’t have real experience in testing projects.

The mode of interaction will be online.

Eligibility to join the session

As such, there is no prior requirement for joining courses. Any non-technical person, fresher can join our courses. We teach from the very basics. The basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn and work hard are sufficient to join our courses. Of course, the prior knowledge of any programming language would fasten the learning process.

Please Register for Free demo

Our Student who got placed in the various organization:

1 ) Aradhan Got placed as QA Engg in USA (Cincinnati)(Visa status --H4EAD)
2) Manasa Got Placed as QA Engg in USA (Kansas city) (Visa status H4EAD)
3) Ankita Got placed as QA Engg in USA (charlotte) (Status H4EAD)
4) Srivally got Places as QA Engg in USA (Arizona) (Visa status GC)
5) Varun got placed AS QA Engg in Bangalore location
6) Ganesh got placed as QA Engg in Bangalore location
7) Rohini got placed (Google) as QA engg in Bangalore Location

Some more info:
You will be working on Testing with Agile QA (Quality Assurance) process which industries are looking for these kinds of experiences.

The courses fill up the Gap between Industries' expectations and individual technology experience.
These courses will help out the Job seekers in QA (Testing), whoever working in other than the non-IT field, and looking for to Switch into IT profile.

This project work will help 100% to get a place in Software industries as QA (Testing Engg).

Note:
1. We charge fee for these courses which are designed to. accommodate everyone.
2. Please do not chat with me in FB messenger.
3. WhatsApp me @ 9880837005

With Best Regards,

Guru Chengti
126/12 16th first floor,
Vijayanagar
Bangalore
Mobile: 9880837005

no spam

Jun 18, 2020, 12:16:54 AM6/18/20
What about remote jobs for those already have the QA skills?