Re: Is anyone reading the announcements here?

esbglenn

Apr 11, 2011, 11:54:30 AM4/11/11
I get Google to email me digests of the list and have found a number
of useful products.

Note: I also use it to plug our products as well :)

Glenn Crouch, mailto:sup...@esbconsult.com
ESB Consultancy, http://www.esbconsult.com
Home of ESBPCS and ESB Calculators
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

ESB Calculators on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/esbcalc
ESBPCS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/esbpcs
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/esbglenn

Stephen Wolstenholme

Apr 11, 2011, 1:07:57 PM4/11/11
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:58:44 -0400, kmo...@spamcop.net (Kathy Morgan)
wrote:

>If you monitor this group for announcements of interest to you, please
>post a followup, which will go to comp.software.shareware.authors.

I read the announcements. Usually I only need to read the subject or a
few lines to determine if the application is of any interest to me.

Steve

--
Neural network applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com

Kathy Morgan

Apr 11, 2011, 4:00:18 PM4/11/11
esbglenn <gl...@esbconsult.com> wrote:

> I get Google to email me digests of the list and have found a number
> of useful products.

Thanks, Glenn, that's useful to know. Obviously I have to read all the
announcements, but I wasn't sure if there were any other potential
customers who were getting any benefit from the group.

> Note: I also use it to plug our products as well :)

But of course!

--
Kathy

Kathy Morgan

Apr 11, 2011, 4:37:57 PM4/11/11
Stephen Wolstenholme <st...@tropheus.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:58:44 -0400, kmo...@spamcop.net (Kathy Morgan)
> wrote:
>
> >If you monitor this group for announcements of interest to you, please
> >post a followup, which will go to comp.software.shareware.authors.
>
> I read the announcements. Usually I only need to read the subject or a
> few lines to determine if the application is of any interest to me.

Okay, thanks. I was beginning to fear I was the only person watching the
announcements, and it really would seem silly to keep a group if there
were only one person reading it. I'm glad to find that there are
others.

--
Kathy

Stan Brown

Apr 11, 2011, 10:41:33 PM4/11/11
I monitor this group and the Announce group also.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...