Join the ASP

Mike Dulin

Nov 17, 2008, 11:52:13 AM11/17/08

Isn't it time you joined the Association of Shareware Professionals!

Now with the worldwide down turn in economies the $100 a year
membership fee for being a member of the ASP may be the best way for
you to improve your shareware business.

Now there is a new benefit that the ASP is able to offer you. The ASP
just signed on as a Network Partner in a new program called Microsoft(r)
BizSparkTM. Through BizSpark, we can now offer you fast, easy access to
current, full-featured Microsoft development tools and platform
technologies, as well as production licenses to develop and bring
innovative and interoperable solutions to market. With no upfront
costs.

Here is what one of our members has to say after he enrolled in
Microsoft(r) BizSparkTM:
The amount of software available is amazing from Windows 3.1 to Server
2008, from VC 97 to Visual Studio 2008, from Office 95 to Office 2007,
Expression Suite (not just Expression Web) and so much, much more.
Everything you need to develop and test applications on all versions
of Windows including mobile devices.

Checkout more benefits of joining the ASP at:
http://www.asp-shareware.org/join/benefits.asp

Thanks,
Mike
Michael Dulin - President
Association of Shareware Professionals
pres...@asp-shareware.org

ANC

Dec 7, 2008, 7:43:36 PM12/7/08
In article <cm82i450l2vsof0to...@4ax.com>,
Mike Dulin <pres...@asp-shareware.org> wrote:

> Isn't it time you joined the Association of Shareware Professionals!
>
> Now with the worldwide down turn in economies the $100 a year
> membership fee for being a member of the ASP may be the best way for
> you to improve your shareware business.

And don't forget the exciting flame wars that take place on a regular
basis on the ASP private newsgroups. For its entertainment value (as
well as the occasional good tip you will find) that alone is worth the
$100. :-)

Happy holidaze everyone!

Al

Gary

Dec 9, 2008, 2:39:54 AM12/9/08

Haven't seen one of those in many years.

On the other hand, I've been in the software business since 1980 (28
years). I still see something new in the ASP newsgroups at least once
a week that is worth more than the membership fee to me.

Gary Elfring
http://www.elfring.com

Dan

Dec 10, 2008, 1:09:22 PM12/10/08
"Gary" <elf...@waldopepper.spamcop.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 19:43:36 -0500, ANC
> <acanton....@adams-blake.no_spamxxx.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <cm82i450l2vsof0to...@4ax.com>,
>> Mike Dulin <pres...@asp-shareware.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Isn't it time you joined the Association of Shareware Professionals!
>>>
>>> Now with the worldwide down turn in economies the $100 a year
>>> membership fee for being a member of the ASP may be the best way for
>>> you to improve your shareware business.
>>
>>And don't forget the exciting flame wars that take place on a regular
>>basis on the ASP private newsgroups. For its entertainment value (as
>>well as the occasional good tip you will find) that alone is worth the
>>$100. :-)
>
> Haven't seen one of those in many years.

Things really have been good the last couple years. I think Mike should
pre-empt Al's eternal stalking of posts about the ASP by mentioning in any
post promoting the ASP that one of the benefits of the private ASP
newsgroups is that trolls like Al Canton aren't tolerated.

Carsten A. Arnholm

Dec 12, 2008, 7:43:56 PM12/12/08
Dan wrote:
> I think Mike
> should pre-empt Al's eternal stalking of posts about the ASP by
> mentioning in any post promoting the ASP that one of the benefits of
> the private ASP newsgroups is that trolls like Al Canton aren't
> tolerated.

Then you will suceed in communicating to the rest of the world how open an
tolerant you are :-)