Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

Licensing Keys

6 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Al W.

neprebran,
8. apr. 2008, 15:05:358. 4. 08
do
Dear Sirs:

I'm looking for a way to handle licensing after my customer has pd for
my software. Is there a software library that generates & accepts or
rejects codes such as product keys?

BR
Al Whitener

Dan

neprebran,
8. apr. 2008, 21:59:558. 4. 08
do
"Al W." <alwhi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There are several. Armadillo was the most popular software protection and
licensing software for quite a while though it isn't as reliable a protector
as it used to be.

Oreans' product WinLicense is a product I've heard nothing but good things
about. You might look into it.
http://www.oreans.com/winlicense.php

Shadow

neprebran,
15. nov. 2014, 18:04:2115. 11. 14
do
On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:05:35 -0400, "Al W." <alwhi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
It will all be eventually cracked, or serials will be stolen
from botted/hacked computers or bought with stolen credit cards. I
advise you to concentrate on improving your program. If it's good, it
will sell.
Seen many a good developer go bust due to spending more time
on protecting his programs than improving them. Gregory Braun's
software (Toolbar) is a fine example of that. He should have sold it
to Micro$oft. Far better than the stupid "charms" in Windows 8.
FWIW
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Stephen Wolstenholme

neprebran,
17. nov. 2014, 14:26:4017. 11. 14
do
On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:04:21 -0500, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:05:35 -0400, "Al W." <alwhi...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Dear Sirs:
>>
>>I'm looking for a way to handle licensing after my customer has pd for
>>my software. Is there a software library that generates & accepts or
>>rejects codes such as product keys?
>
> It will all be eventually cracked, or serials will be stolen
>from botted/hacked computers or bought with stolen credit cards. I
>advise you to concentrate on improving your program. If it's good, it
>will sell.

I don't worry about anyone cracking my software. I only support and
update registered users.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com

Shadow

neprebran,
19. nov. 2014, 13:12:0319. 11. 14
do
On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:26:40 -0500, Stephen Wolstenholme
<st...@easynn.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:04:21 -0500, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:05:35 -0400, "Al W." <alwhi...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Dear Sirs:
>>>
>>>I'm looking for a way to handle licensing after my customer has pd for
>>>my software. Is there a software library that generates & accepts or
>>>rejects codes such as product keys?
>>
>> It will all be eventually cracked, or serials will be stolen
>>from botted/hacked computers or bought with stolen credit cards. I
>>advise you to concentrate on improving your program. If it's good, it
>>will sell.
>
>I don't worry about anyone cracking my software. I only support and
>update registered users.

Exactly the right attitude.
I just realized I was replying to an ancient Msg, but the
concept is still valid.
0 novih sporočil