Version 2 of my natural language steganographical scheme released

Mok-Kong Shen

Apr 2, 2017, 2:28:03 PM4/2/17
Version 2 of my natural language steganographical scheme
WORDLISTTEXTSTEGANOGRAPHY
is available on my home page http://mokkong-shen.privat.t-online.de ,
together with
a few other cryptological and steganographical software of mine. See update
notes in it for the differences to earlier versions. I regret in
particular that
in the earlier versions a sentence is missing in the explanation of how
to do the
examples, with the consequence that new users may have difficulties with the
examples.

M. K. Shen