US IT Recruitment Training

1 view

kavya sri

Nov 8, 2013, 6:22:00 AM11/8/13
US IT Recruitment Training:
Introduction:
- US IT recruitment industry is booming
- There are many vacancies for qualified individuals
- Clients are looking for people with knowledge and experience

Are you
- Looking for a job?
- Willing to work in night shift?
- Willing to learn and earn?

What do we offer
- “US IT Recruitment” after successful training we will assist for placements.

You must have
- you have managebel English speaking skills
- Learning skills.
If you have lack of communication skills..we will train you for that also
Next steps
- Get an appointment for evaluation by calling as +91-9535398788
- Pay a one-time fee of INR 8,000 towards training costs, after successful evaluation / screening
- Attend the training as prescribed by our facilitators
-
- We will take care the Resume preparations and arranging the interviews