Re: are we doing modern extreme or flaccid scrum?

David Harmon

Apr 20, 2015, 1:58:11 AM4/20/15
On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:01:52 +0000 (UTC) in comp.misc, RS Wood
<r...@therandymon.com> wrote,
>I disagree with this premise. Extreme Programming is alive and well, at least

Nope, it's dead. comp.software.extreme-programming hasn't had an
on-topic posting in years.

RS Wood

Apr 20, 2015, 6:32:41 AM4/20/15
Ha, just checked and you're right - it's a wasteland. Had I suspected
such a NG even existed I'd have cross-posted. Figured extreme
programming was too new a phenomenon to have overlapped with Usenet.
Perhaps it's older than I thought?

Anyway, this thread qualifies as on-topic posts for that now-dusty
newsgroup.