Configuration and Software Build Manager Neede ASAP

pj.f...@aquilent.com

Jun 27, 2007, 11:33:49 AM6/27/07
to pj.f...@aquilent.com
Aquilent is an integrator focused on Web-based software development
for the Federal Government. Founded over 25 years ago, we specialize
in content management, E-Government, and web presence. We deliver
results through user-centered design, CMMI Level 2 and 3 processes,
PMP-certified project managers, and a vendor neutral approach.

We are currently looking for a Senior Configuration Manager to join
our team in Silver Spring, MD. This person will be the CM team lead
for a large-scale web-based application. This position will be
responsible for software configuration management, maintaining the
version controlled repositories, and BEA WebLogic configurations. As
the CM team lead responsibilities will include working with Release
Management in the creation of builds and deployments of system
releases, requiring a complete understanding of the system
architecture and design. The candidate will utilize various freeware
and COTS technologies to accomplish this work, and must have a strong
background in configuration and version control, and disciplined
software engineering practices.

- UNIX Scripting (Shell, Perl, etc)
- UNIX editors (vi, emacs, etc)
- UNIX Networking Skills
- Sun Solaris System Administration
- Configuration Management systems, including CVS and Subversion
- CM build tools including Cruise Control, Maven and Ant .
- LDAP and Active Directory
- BEA WebLogic Administration
- Understanding of ClearQuest Administration

The candidate must possess a complete understanding of CM
methodologies and best practices, and have experience managing
deployments of web-based software. Strong technical skills and the
ability to learn new technologies quickly are a must. Experience
leading a technical team is required.

In addition to working with this exciting and innovative company, we
offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off,
Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Training and Development, an
Internet Reimbursement Program, and much more!

priya....@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2013, 5:26:37 PM4/20/13