JOB ORIENTED FREE ONLINE TRAINING on WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER, SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT and SALESFORCE

Online Training on SCM - USM

Aug 2, 2013, 3:57:44 PM8/2/13
JOB ORIENTED FREE ONLINE TRAINING on WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER, SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT and SALESFORCE for CPT / F1-OPT / H1B / GC / US-CITIZENS / CANADIAN CITIZENS & for all those who are eligible to work in USA with valid legal work permit.

USM BUSINESS SYSTEMS INC is an IT Professional Services Firm that specializes in providing Workforce Management Solutions. With over 14,000 specialized IT resources available, USM’s global reach allows USM to deliver projects on time and within budget, with exceptional results. The ability to meet rapid resource goals that have become commonplace due to the task order nature of the Federal Government An adjunct to your current recruiting Department.

USM Business Systems Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

USM, a US certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) is recognized as one of the fastest growing IT Systems Integrator in the Washington, DC area. Most recently, USM was ranked #7 on the list of the Top services companies in the DC Metro Area - Washington Business Journal (2012). We are a project-driven firm that consistently meets the IT needs of our State and Government clients through innovation and business acumen.

JOINING USM BUSINESS SYSTEMS INC
· We welcome students on CPT.
· H1-B Visa Sponsorship for Students on OPT.
· Complete Medical Insurance coverage.
· Competitive salaries with excellent benefits.
· Interview guidance from experienced professionals.

WE SUPPORT:
· Job Placement with Free Training.
· Resume Preparation and Interview Skills enhancement.
· Support for resume preparation and mock interviews.
· Guidance from Training experts in selecting the right Course & Certification path.
· Dedicated legal team to process Sponsorship to work in USA.
· Technical support while on engagements.
· Require skill enhancement to meet the job market demands.
· Want to apply for Green card.
· Need H1, or require H1 transfer & Green Card Process.

WHAT WE OFFER:
· Training provided by highly qualified Trainers, with industry-experienced & certified Instructors.
· FREE Training with FREE Accommodation.
· 24x7 lab facilities to all Candidates.
· Guidance from Training experts in selecting the right Course & Certification path.
· Limited seats per training program, to provide individual attention to each candidate.
· Resume Preparation and Interview Skills enhancement
· Job Placement with Fortune 500 US Companies
· Relocation Assistance to anywhere in USA
· H1 Visa Sponsorship for Candidates on OPT / CPT
· TN Visa Sponsorship for Canadian Citizens.

TRAINING
· Limited seats per training program, to provide individual attention to each candidate.
· We Provide software’s for your Lab Practical’s.
· Training Location: (ONLINE) - Chantilly, VA 20151 (If Interested)
· Training Duration: 6-8 Weeks.

TECHNOLOGIES WE SUPPORT

· JAVA
JVM, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, JDK 1.5 and J2EE 1.4.x, JDBC, JNDI SERVLETS, EJB, WEBLOGIC, JMS, STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE, WEBSERVICES & ORACLE, PL/SQL
· WEBSPHERE
WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER v6.1.x | v7.x / WAS NETWORK DOPLOYMENT (WAS ND), / WEBSPHERE EXTREME SCALE 7.x / WEBSPHERE SERVICE REGISTRY and REPOSITARY/ IBM HTTP SERVER(IHS) v6.1.x, v 7.x / Unix command line / WAS on HACMP /, WASADMIN /ISA tools / CSR,
· SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
» CM Layer, SubVersion, Perforce
» Build Automation, ANT, Maven,
» CI Tools, Jenkins, ANthilpro,
» Deployment Server, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
· SALESFORCE
» Admin201: CRM Overview, Salesforce Applications (Marketing, Sales, Service) Overview, Configuration Basics Overview, Personal Customization (Password Reset, Login Access, Calendar Sharing etc), Monitoring Logs & Jobs, Concluding Session with Q&A,
» Dev401: Configuration Track, Customization Track, Personal Customization (Password Reset, Security Token Login Access, Calendar Sharing etc), Apex Development, Apex API Programming, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Programming.

Visit this link for information about the technologies.

https://sites.google.com/site/usmbusinesssystemsinc/Online-Training-Cources/

EXPERIENCE PEOPLE ARE WELCOME.

People with different IT Technology skill and interested to get into JAVA/WEBSPHERE are also welcome. Training will be offered to them as well along with required sponsorship.

Don’t hesitate to call us for your queries.
We believe in mutually beneficial long term relationship.

At any point of time feel free to get in touch with us for any kind of more information. Awaiting your acknowledgement for this Advertisement.

Thanks & Regards,

Karter Browny
+1(970) 235-2081
Talent Acquisition Manager,
USM BUSINESS SYSTEMS INC
Ph. +1(703) 956-6990 x106

Fax: +1(703) 263-2113

browny...@gmail.com

http://www.usmsystems.com/

MAJOR WANTED:
Computer Application Development; Computer Application Support; Computer Electronics Technology; Computer Engineering; Computer Game Development & Programming; Computer Information Science; Computer Information Systems; Computer Programming; Computer Science; Computer Software Applications; Computer Software Engineering; Database Administration Technology-MS SQL Server; Database Administration Technology-Oracle; E-Commerce; Engineering; Engineering Science; Information Technology; Information Technology Management; Mathematical Sciences; Mathematics; Mathematics - Sec. Ed.; Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator; Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer; Web Design; Web Development; Web Master

JOB TARGET WANTED:
Computer Programming; Computer Science Mathematics and Statistics; Engineering – Computer

azha...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2014, 2:01:05 PM12/14/14
Hello , Are you still providing free websphere admin training . I am a Canadian citizen and working in IT already. Please let me know if we need to talk over the phone for further conversation . Thank you

Regards
> Computer Programming; Computer Science Mathematics and Statistics; Engineering - Computer

Eric

Dec 14, 2014, 2:40:03 PM12/14/14
On 2014-12-14, azha...@gmail.com <azha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello , Are you still providing free websphere admin training . I am a Canadian citizen and working in IT already. Please let me know if we need to talk over the phone for further conversation . Thank you
>
> Regards

This is actually very funny. You are replying to a post that is over a
year old, and which was spam in the first place. The spammer is very
unlikely to read this group looking for responses, especially this long
after the post.

The spam contained information on how to contact the spammer, should you
actually wish to do so. Responding in this group is almost certainly a
waste of time.

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry

Online Training on SCM - USM

Feb 5, 2015, 1:34:03 AM2/5/15

Thank you for the interest in the technology of Middleware. Websphere Application Server.

For further more information please farword an query mail at car...@imail.com.

Regards

Browny Karter