Share profiles at Dee...@sohosqs.com
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, OH(onsite)
Type: Contract to hire (3 months)
• Must know Selenium
• Nice to have Appium(mobile) and REST Assured Experience Other Technical Requirement:
• CI/CD pipeline setup assistance
• Providing technical assistance to set up and run the QA CI/CD pipeline partnering with QA DevOps team and drive team for successful implementation.
• Review Android & Services test case suite and share report on recommendations & improvement for complete test coverage with team and leadership.
• Perform review of gaps each sprint to ensure test scripts cover new features / problem areas / missing scenarios by leveraging QA tools (e.g., Qwerty, Invasionflows, Click-Analytics, Infra / Report Issue tickets).
• Reduce Incidents related to Code Fix reported from Production
• Enable and Champion by partnership with Tech Leads/ QA DevOps/SRE a “SHIFT LEFT” approach – identify defects at early stage.
• Mentor a collaborate release with PO, Dev & QA for bug free release with 3 Amigos approach (E.g., Provides input into Acceptance Criteria, Understands the business rules, and ensures they are being implemented as per the architecture)
• Optimize the regression (Automation & Manual) suite -Utilize test automation skills to evaluate and ensure the test suite is healthy, optimized, and comprehensive.
• Optimize team collaboration for Merge Request, encourage code reviews comments within peers.
• Perform production defect QA RCA, and OKR impact follow-ups Additional Responsibilities:
• Follow test automation standards, process, and best practices (E.g., Follows defined branching strategies, Work towards the goal of “In-Sprint” automation.)
• Manage test environments and escalate issues: Dev / Test / UAT Environment Escalations - collaborating with QA Lead & Test Data Lead