Re: An idea for a simulating halt decider [Gödel 1931]

olcott

Jul 6, 2022, 1:10:46 PM7/6/22
On 7/6/2022 11:52 AM, Mr Flibble wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 11:39:31 -0500
> olcott <No...@NoWhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/6/2022 11:33 AM, Mr Flibble wrote:

>>> I have published: my original post in this thread is simple, clear
>>> and to the point: certainly not vague. As far as being a
>>> "three-way" decider: the third outcome is not a decision of
>>> "unknown" it is an exception thrown when an "Impossible Program"
>>> contradiction is detected.
>>>
>>> /Flibble
>>>

>> Provide the full source-code for a fully operational working example
>> of this. Now that I converted H into a pure function of its inputs I
>> will be able to publish its full source code and the source code of
>> the x86utm operating system.
>
> No, I have better things to do with my time.
>
> /Flibble

So you expressly acknowledge that your ideas may simply be too vague to
properly review. For example you never even mentioned the criterion
measure of your pathological input decider.

I published one of these a long time ago.
It applies to Gödel's 1931 incompleteness theorem

Truth_Bearer(G) ≡ ((PA ⊢ G) ∨ (PA ⊢ ¬G))

*Proof that Wittgenstein is correct about Gödel*
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333907915_Proof_that_Wittgenstein_is_correct_about_Godel

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

Mr Flibble

Jul 6, 2022, 1:14:36 PM7/6/22
On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 12:10:37 -0500
I clearly stated how pathological input is detected in my original post.

/Flibble