Hope you are doing well.
I have an urgent position as Python Developer. Please share your profile to satish.c...@zodiac-solutions.com
Job Title:- Python Developer
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- Long Term on C2C
Mode of Interview:- MS Teams Video Interviews
Visa: - Only H4 EAD/ GC EAD / GC / USC/H1B on C2C
Client – Capgemini Americas
***ONLY SHARE CANDIDATES willing to relocate to Dallas, TX and willing to do a test before the interviews (50-60 minute test)***
"PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As Senior Engineer, you will work on one of the world's largest social media platform which deals with few petabytes of data coming to the system daily. You will contribute as part of R&D self-organized team working in a challenging, innovative environment for our client.
Investigate, create, and implement the solutions for existing technical challenges, including building/enhancing tools for BigData and ML related infrastructure.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtains tasks from TL, prepares functional and design specifications, approves them with all stakeholders.
• Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
• Provides estimations, agrees task duration with TL and contributes to project plan of assigned area.
• Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decision about area implementation based on his/her experience and technical expertise.
• Leads functional and architectural design of assigned areas. Makes sure design decisions on the project meet architectural and design requirements.
• Addresses area-level risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
• Reports to Team Lead or Project Manager about area readiness/quality, and raises red flags in crisis situations which are beyond his/her AOR.
• Collaborates with other teams and project stakeholders.
• Initiates and conducts code reviews, creates code standards, conventions and guidelines.
• Suggests technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
• Constantly improves his/her professional level.
• Provides training for other team members on general product architecture as well as his/her AOR.
• If required, make yourselves available for the visits to the client location.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in Computer Related Sciences or similar
• Strong OOP and Design patters knowledge
• 5+ years of experience in Python backend development
• 2+ years in projects with large-scale or highly loaded systems
• Rigor in high code quality, unit testing, and other engineering best practices
• Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Good English (oral & written)
• Ability to learn quickly
• Experience working in Agile environment
Nice to have:
• Proficient in AWS infrastructure and configuration management
• Experience with Airflow or similar workflow management systems
• Experience with Machine Learning
Zodiac Solutions Inc.