Add this success to your portfolio Venture.exe (1/1)

gaviota

Jul 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/15/97

From: Gustavo Cisnero gav...@telcel.net.ve
To: The person submitted here...
Subject: Add this SUCCESS to YOUR Portfolio

Hi,

My name is Gustavo Cisnero. I have been self-employed for over 27
years and before that with IBM for 6 years. After all these years doing
business
with and for people, I can say that I have seen most marketing and money
making
concepts that will ever reach your E-mailbox.

Personally, I have been involved in many different MLM and direct
marketing plans. I keep tight statistics on every plan with which I
house to
work. I use sophisticated software that is created to keep track of
numbers and
people. (HRM Software available from: gustavo...@usa.net).

I have understood that the best money making plans on the net that work
are the ones that cost under US$100 (for a one time fee), that do not
require
much work, and if possible have other people work for you (like the real
big
guys).

After working a lot with those plans, I found out that the fastest and
most rewarding are those that actually cost under US$20. They have a
faster
response time, and since they cost less, people are ready to dig in
faster than
with highly sophisticated MLMs or marketing plans costing more and
requiring
lots of promoting...

Now, with the background of having worked on all those plans, I want to
tell you about the very best of them all.

It's name is: "The Global Bio Venture" (launched June 1st 1997).

The plan is so simple, that even kids could work it and earn a fast
income. The potential is great to earn sums of money for worthwhile
causes,
whether for ourselves, our children, for others. This software could even
generate monies for charitable organizations!!

The idea is first to get FREE software called: VENTURE.EXE at one of the
E-mail addresses you will find at the end of this message. You will have
2 weeks
to use this software, become familiar with it, and then decide whether or
not
you want to buy it.

When you run VENTURE.EXE, it extracts a program called, "Global
Biorhythm Venture Software (GBVS BIO.EXE)." The purpose of GBVS is
twofold: On
the one hand, it is aimed at helping people learn about and understand
information about their Biorhythms - Physical, Emotional and
Intellectual.

On the other hand, it is aimed at providing people all over the world
with a simple, easy yet legal, honest and potentially profitable method
for
producing income for the Global Biorhythm Venture Software owner. This
may be a
supplemental income or even a main income.

The program, if you decide to buy it, sells for a ridiculously low US$5
only. What do you get today with $5.? I used to buy shareware for the
kids at
that price, they used to play with it for a few hours and then ask for
more...
This time, I have created for myself a winning ticket...

The software was written some weeks ago. I gave it a first promotion
shot in some news groups, and I have sent E-mails to my downliners. The
response
was pretty good. People wanted to see it for themselves. So I downloaded
around
150 copies of the software altogether. Then I forgot about it for a
while. After
1 week, orders started to get to my mailbox. I was not very surprised,
until the
day my mailman gave me a pack of letters full of orders and payments...
and it
has not stopped since...

The marketing plan is so well done, that all you have to do is become
familiar with the software which is very easy to run (remember, you have
a trial
period of 15 days). You can read the manual, work with the software, and
then if
you decide to buy it, you pay the ridiculously small amount of US$5. and
follow
the instructions...

When you buy the program, you become an authorized dealer. You promote
it a bit, just as I do now, and you send some copies of YOUR copy of the
software that, as an owner, will carry your name in it, and then YOU will
receive orders and make money forever...

Yes, forever! The potential income here is unlimited... You can even
make more money than the author himself...

So far, this program has generated a fast, easy and most efficient way
of doing business on the net. And believe me, at US$5. most people who
have
downloaded the software are just digging into the program. They see it as
having
great potential help for themselves. This program has all the earmarks of
a real
record breaker for many, many people all over the world, and you can get
your
copy of it right now, for FREE!

Later, if you decide to buy, with a minimum $5 investment, let's say you
were to receive 100 orders. You will have made US$495.!! Who gets a 100%
return
on their investment? What if you were to receive 1,000 orders? You then
earn
US$4995. 1,000,000 orders? US$4,999,995.!!

This software has the capability of allowing PEOPLE TO HELP PEOPLE. Many
will want to join in "The Global Bio Venture" and help make the world a
little
more financially secure for themselves and for people everywhere.

So order your copy of the software now. Be sure to read the manual
carefully. Try the software out yourself. See what it's all about. Then
at any
time during the two-week trial you can decide if you want to make that
US$5
investment, too.

This is NOT a pyramid scheme. This is horizontal seller-buyer business.
No commissions, you earn every penny you receive, 100%.

You may order your free copy at one of these E-mails. (They are people
actually distributing it). Just send an empty message with the word BIO
in the
subject line alone... You will quickly receive your FREE copy of
VENTURE.EXE.

Remember, plant a seed, and harvest an orchard...
Very best regards :
Gustavo Cisnero
Gav...@telcel.net

PS: I decided One Thing (for economize time and money for both you and me!)
whit these letter are attached the file VENTURE.EXE, you can install, try
it, and if you like the password you can send me a letter with your e-mail
and the $5 cash at the following address:

Gustavo Cisnero
VLN, 1151
P.O. Box 025685
Miami Fl, 33102

And I'll send you the password via e-mail.

begin 644 Venture.exe
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
`
end