A General Inquiry about Magic (Thread)

R. Macon Phillips, III

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00
I was wondering if anyone out there knows anything about the
programming language Magic (Magik, Magick, Majik, Majic ...). The fact
that I don't even know how to spell the word shows the extent of my
knowledge concerning this discipline.
The little I do know about it regards its Israeli roots (in a small
private company) and its use by one firm in Orange County, California.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, even if it was merely some

advice on a better news group in which to post this message.

Macon Phillips