( ( Macintosh / Windows Programmers ) )

Jason Deen

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

C O M P U T E R : a p p l i c a t i o n s, I n c.
Software by Design (R)

M a c i n t o s h & W i n d o w s
P r o g r a m m e r s

COMPUTER:applications, Inc., a small (well established) Raleigh, NC
based software engineering firm, is seeking full-time (savvy) Macintosh
and Windows 95/NT programmers.

Career minded individuals can enjoy the flexibility of a small company
where YOUR innovative ideas and programming creativity will contribute
to a sucessful product design.

Although our 'current' emphasis is on (cutting-edge) Print Driver and
Utility technology, CAI, over its 17+ years of software development,
has produced a variety of innovative products.

We don't require a BA, BS, Masters or any formal degree - If you are
a self-taught programming guru, you can find a home at CAI.

CAI would prefer relocation to Raleigh, NC, however a remote 'work at
home' program could be established for the right individual(s).

CAI offers competitive e salary and benefits along with flexible hours.

Make a difference...

Steven E. Pierce ma...@CAIdesign.com
COMPUTER:applications, Inc. http://www.CAIdesign.com
12813 Lindley Drive Voice: (919) 846-1411
Raleigh, NC 27614 FAX: (919) 846-1412

S o f t w a r e b y D e s i g n (R)

--
Jason Deen