Finder list view settings

joska-andre b. möller

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Hello everybody,

I´ve got a big problem with those unflelcible settings for the
Finder-list-view.
There is only the possibility to switch the single points on or off.
But it´s very important for me to work with the sequence
name/size/kind/date like they´ve been under Sys 7.x, because it´s the
one I need most (I´ve to work with a lot of different documents and have
to know first the name, then the size, the kind and at least the date,
not at second).
In this sequence it´s the problem that the finder-windows are very big,
because the date is very long - and that´s shit!! If someone knows a
control panel or an extension to change that sequende, I´ll be very
happy when you mail the solution to my e-mail adress:
jab-d...@t-online.de

Regards
Josch