Seeking 3D Artists for Game Production and Cinematics

Maddie

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Company: Digital Anvil, Inc.
Job Title: Game Artist
Location: Austin, Texas (USA)

Job Description

Digital Anvil is currently seeking 3D artists for game production and
cinematics. Alias experience preferred.

Benefits

Major company benefits with complete relocation package paid. Stock
options awarded based on experience and qualifications.

About Our Company

Digital Anvil, Inc. is a dynamic, fast-growing producer of high-quality PC
entertainment software located in the heart of downtown Austin, Texas.
Founded in 1996 by a group of PC entertainment industry leaders including
Chris Roberts of "Wing Commander" fame, Digital Anvil's mission is simple:
to usher in the next century of electronic entertainment. Our products are
designed to elevate the arts of interactive strategy and storytelling to
the same level of recognition accorded traditional linear entertainment
such as feature films and television. Backed by the financial and
product-distribution resources of Microsoft, Digital Anvil combines the
growth potential and bureaucracy-free atmosphere of a startup with the
career-oriented stability of an established player in the business.

We're always looking for adventurous, creative men and women who share our
vision of the potential of interactive entertainment. Resumes and demos
may be sent in confidence to our Personnel Director, Bruce Lemons,Digital
Anvil, 316
Congress Avenue, Austin, TX, 78701. Please send non original work only, as
submissions will not be returned.