Change column widht in data editor w syntax/script

Heribert Lenschel

Dec 5, 2001, 4:44:03 AM12/5/01

how can I change the column width in the data editor by syntax or script?

I would like to change the actual width _on the screen_ of columns, not the
internal format that is assigned to a variable.

Thank you for your help

Herb

News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de

Bruce Weaver

Dec 5, 2001, 8:10:11 AM12/5/01
to Heribert Lenschel

On 5 Dec 2001, Heribert Lenschel wrote:

> Hi,
>

> how can I change the column width in the data editor by syntax or script?
>
> I would like to change the actual width _on the screen_ of columns, not the
> internal format that is assigned to a variable.
>
> Thank you for your help
>

> Herb

Herb, try this:

var width v1(w).

substituting your variable name for v1, and the desired width
for w.

Cheers,
--
Bruce Weaver