Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 12:30:35 AM4/4/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

ouye.htm

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 8:59:21 AM4/4/05

and prostrating myself before my God, even
Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, came to me and
touched me about the time of the evening oblation, and he informed me and
said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee the knowledge of things. At
the beginning of thy supplications I came to shew that which thou didst
desire, for thou are greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and
consider the vision. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon
thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and
to abolish iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness; to
accomplish the vision and the prophecies, and to anoint the Most Holy.
(After which this people shall be no more thy people, nor this city the holy
city. The times of wrath shall be passed, and the years of grace shall come
for ever.)

"Know therefore, and understand, that, from the going forth of the
commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince,
shall be seven weeks, and three score and two weeks." (The Hebrews were
accustomed to divide numbers, and to place the small first. Thus, 7 and 62
make 69. Of this 70 there will then remain the 70th, that is to say, the 7
last years of which he will speak next.)

"The street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And
after three score and two weeks," (which have followed the first seven.
Christ will then be killed after the sixty-nine weeks, that is to say, in
the last week), "the Christ shall be cut off, and a people of the prince
that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, and o